Author Topic: A Jar of M'Lass' Life  (Read 1915 times)

Offline CrazyCatLady

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Formerly M'Lass
    • View Profile
A Jar of M'Lass' Life
« on: June 14, 2016, 03:23:07 am »
Jar of Molasses
- M'Lass' Biography -

I thought I'd be fun to do one of these things. B]

Overview

In-Game Username || Forum:  CrazyCatLady & M'Lass

Characters I Use: Click here.

- I'm 20 years old and about to finish my last year of college for my Bachelor's degree.
- I work part time as a security guard and that's pretty fun. It's like being a cop but with less authority.

About-Me

I am really laid back and kinda just chilling through life while doing whatever I want to do. I try to be approachable and understanding to the people around me. I really enjoy being creative so that's why you'll find me in the preset section of the forum most of the time. Unless I'm trying to give some help with technical aspects of the game in the help section. I don't really like to role-play all that often mostly because I'm not very good at it tbh so that's reserved for close friends.

I really like collecting Coca Cola brand items, I think they're pretty snazzy LOL. I also collect old game systems. My hoard isn't that big yet, but currently I have:
  • -- Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) with around 50 games.
  • -- Atari 2600 and 20ish games for that.
  • -- Playstation 2 and probably 80 games for it. I think I almost have all that was made for this system (that I actually want).
  • -- Nintendo 64 and only like 12 games for it.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 03:50:06 am by M'Lass »

Sig by Kiaz! ||  I'm not active anymore. I'll be back sometime.

Offline CrazyCatLady

• Experienced Traveler
  • Formerly M'Lass
    • View Profile
Re: A Jar of M'Lass' Life - wip
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 03:23:22 am »
-reserved for jounals probably, you can post now-

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016, 03:26:03 am »
We're both old. xD But it's amazing how you collect those old game systems! I used to have a Sega Geneses and an N64. Man I miss those things so much...especially Super Smash Bros....*sigh*

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2016, 03:40:00 am »
All of those systems... Nostalgia on
I love this already. Thanks for sharing a few things about yourself, being a Security Guard is pretty epic cB<

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline CrazyCatLady

• Experienced Traveler
  • Formerly M'Lass
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2016, 03:55:34 am »
Fixed this thread up a little (update).

We're both old. xD But it's amazing how you collect those old game systems! I used to have a Sega Geneses and an N64. Man I miss those things so much...especially Super Smash Bros....*sigh*

Don't call me old, I'll hit you with my walking cane :] I would love to find a Genesis, I think that's the one console I have never actually gotten to mess with before. Highly jealous. Smash Bros was that game that would either make you friends or make you everyone's enemy LOL

All of those systems... Nostalgia on
I love this already. Thanks for sharing a few things about yourself, being a Security Guard is pretty epic cB<

Hey Hakumi, being a security guard is pretty boring really. Sitting and watching monitors all night or walking around wherever they tell you too once every two hours. Its either really boring or really stressful actually. We had a bunch of kids break into the hotel pool area after hours and throw stuff into the pool like the chairs and stuff. I'd rather not have to mess with that ever again LOL

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: A Jar of M'Lass' Life
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2016, 03:57:38 am »
Shh... - Pets -
Should've tossed them in the pool cB<
Lol, jk, jk ^^

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline FelFeyn

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • FelFeyn Sergal, at your service!
    • FelFeyn
    • View Profile
Re: A Jar of M'Lass' Life
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2016, 04:29:21 am »
Hey, I'm almost as old as you are! 8'D I'll be turning twenty here in a couple of weeks lol

But dear lord, did you drudge up  some nostalgia! I miss the old consoles sooooo much, I grew up with them and while the new consoles are nice... they just seem... overhyped? I guess.
Adding on to what I see from yer previous replies, I have a Genesis that should still be in working order that I would totally give you if I could. I don't have much use for it anymore, sadly ;;

Living the chill life is the best thing ever though. Few worries, and yr able to handle pretty much any situation with a level head. It gives you a bit of an advantage when situations DO start to get stressful as well.
...Also, I'm really lazy with rps too, rarely do so, and if I do, it's with a good friend.

-waves- Hullo~
Stop by my dA
>Here!<
And get my presets >Here!<