Author Topic: Unable to get in to the game..  (Read 1490 times)

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Unable to get in to the game..
« on: August 13, 2016, 06:28:02 pm »
I just redownloaded FH yesterday. I'm able to log in to plenty of other online games, except this one. It tells me, "Can't connect to front server." Generally, I'd assume this was because of my wifi, but I didn't think that made much sense considering I can go and play other games just fine. Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you!

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
Re: Unable to get in to the game..
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 06:31:06 pm »
Make sure you're logging in to this: http://feral-heart.com/login/index.php Just put your in-game details in there and you're ready to go. And remember to keep that page open while you're playing the game, otherwise you'll be disconnected.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 06:34:56 pm »
*facedesk* I literally... Wow.. I spelt my username wrong. Cause I'm a special kind of person. Ok. It works fine now. Thanks. /.x

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2016, 06:35:20 pm »
Quote from: Redlinelies
As mentioned earlier in this thread, we have a new system in place to take care of the game and make it more secure. This requires users to open up a new tab on our site, login with their desired account and keep the browser open during the time they play the game. This tab is one of the new security measures, and as much as it might cause more hassle to play the game, we hope that all users understand the importance of having it there. Instructions on how to use it can be found below:

-Either use this link http://feral-heart.com/login/ or click "Play Game" in the right side of the site menu.

-Login to the account you wish to play on by providing the correct details.

-Give it a minute to connect and then launch your FH game client and login through there with the same account.

-Keep the tab and browser open during the whole time you play Feral-Heart.

Questions & Answers (Q&A)

Will the login tab stay forever or will we be able to login normally again sometime?
As of now, this tab is here to stay. We understand it might not be optimal for some users and might cause some hassle, but it's for the better.

Will I be able to sign in to multiple accounts at once?
You are able to sign into several accounts at once, however you might need to use different browsers to connect to more than one account at once. Download Firefox, Chrome, Opera or any other browser of your choice and run it in tandem.

It will not let me connect to the game, why?
If you're experiencing issues it could be how your browser is currently set up. We do not allow any proxies so please disable any proxy settings you might have enabled. Also do not run the browser in incognito/private browsing mode and have cookies enabled. If you still have issues feel free to try another web browser all together. Also do keep in mind that we do not let any banned users connect to the game

Edit: Anyway, if you have any questions regarding the login tab. ^
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 06:37:04 pm by Moontwist »

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile