Author Topic: + Fylgja Hyena Clan +  (Read 1651 times)

Offline Lasatzu

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Pumpernickel
    • ChurchofHuh
    • Alphuh Omeghuh
    • View Profile
+ Fylgja Hyena Clan +
« on: November 12, 2016, 10:05:20 pm »
Hello.. I've noticed the past few years on feralheart that...There are not too many longterm or committed Hyena clans. Being an avid enthusiast myself, I would like to try and change that.

Fylgja aims to grow as not just a roleplay group, but a community of those who identify as Hyaenadae, and favor them over your garden variety wolves and lions. Although I do like canis lupus and big cats, Hyenas are a growing passion for me and the other leader of Fylgja, so we are making an attempt to gather a family of other enthusiasts to surround us, and maybe even populate our new private map. All that is required is a willingness to get to know other members of the clan, and a love for hyenas. (We also might accept thylacine themes later on, but for now this is our main focus.) This being said, all hyenas welcome, and though we prefer realistic to semirealistic members, we do have an optional subspecies that will be open to those participating. http://sta.sh/028b4lywiz79 For the members who are hungering for a more fantasy-scifi take. Keep in mind however that we are striving to keep clan behavior as accurate as possible. And the species is not open. It will only be open to committed members taking the place as relatives to the leaders. That being said, if you are interested, let us know and we will get back to you.

NOTE:: Please follow the rules given in the link description. The species lore and rules will be stored there, so before you are eligible you must read it through.

Our private map, a labor of love, will be also open for all members in the future. We request that the number exceeds at least five before it is released. Presets are also welcome. If you have a custom character, provide it in the bio so that other members might be able to see it~

So, that all being said, give us a holler if you are interested. Our group is already ingame, and if you have any further questions, we will do our best to answer them here.

Thanks!

☼ Harm none, do as ye will. ☼

Offline Dangeryena

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Hyena Enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: + Fylgja Hyena Clan +
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 10:22:44 pm »
Very interesting! I absolutely adore hyenas & I'd love to be a part of this group! The species looks really fun, as well. I may just make one, if that's alright.

Who should I contact in-game? My user is NazoXSparx or C R O C U T A. I'd love to help out as much as I can, just let me know if there's anything I can do!
NazoXSparx/C R O C U T A in-game

Offline Lasatzu

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Pumpernickel
    • ChurchofHuh
    • Alphuh Omeghuh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 01:49:20 am »
Wonderful! Feel free to make one once you've joined~ If you don't mind starting out as a cub or a sibling. We need more relatives of us anyway, lol. And, will do.

Ingame feel free to friend me. Lasatzu. I'll be able to get a hold of you easier that way and send over an invite. For anyone else that might be interested, it would be easiest to list your main user and character name below here for whatever you would like to join the group as. Then you can expect an invite and meetup when you next log in or as soon as possible. :)

We are also possibly trying to start up a discord server so all the pack members can actively communicate with one another and the leaders. This will also serve as a possible news outlet and if one or both of the leaders is on hiatus, will potentially be where the second in command is assigned.

Hope this helps in advance!

☼ Harm none, do as ye will. ☼

Offline Dangeryena

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Hyena Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2016, 05:40:34 pm »
Will do! & Discord sounds perfect, I don't even use Skype anymore, lmao.
NazoXSparx/C R O C U T A in-game