Author Topic: Esarosa's Commissions | OPEN  (Read 2014 times)

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Esarosa's Commissions | OPEN
« on: December 28, 2019, 02:22:58 am »
Esarosa's Commissions
Open

Here I have decided to put some of my commission information for those peeking around for such things. Enjoy! My DeviantArt can be found here. I also do trades as well which can also be found on my DeviantArt. Thank you! <3

ToS

1.) If you rush me, I may cancel your commission or trade. I despise being rushed and may have things going on outside of here, so please be considerate! I will get to them when I can.
2.) I will ONLY accept wolves, foxes and any sort of wild canine, though mainly wolves, as it is my specialty.
3.) I allow manes but no neons or bright colors, please.
4.) I accept points and PayPal USD. My PayPal will be sent to you in a note to you regarding your commission. You must pay FULL payment before I start your commission.
5.) Once paid and once I start your art, I will note you a sketch and only a sketch. If you don't want the sketch just let me know in the note.
6.) Commission and trade changes will not be made after I line it.
7.) I will draw light gore, but no NSFW or anything of the sorts.
8.) I do not accept two characters in a piece of art, as of yet. It's a slight possibility in the future.
9.) I do not do requests; and gifts are only for friends. I do take trades though which can be found on the journal here on my profile.
10.) I have the right to refuse a commission or trade for any reason. I also have the right to stop your commission at any point. A full refund may not be granted depending on how far in I am. There will be no refund for completed work!
11.) Please ask before re-uploading my art, give credit and do NOT use it to get money.

Recent examples can be found here or on my DeviantArt listed above.

Slot one:
Slot two:
Slot three:

If you would like to post a form here to commission me, you can, but you can also on my DeviantArt - Up to you! If you are interested please do, comment!

Username:
Type of Commission:
Type of Payment:
Species:
Reference Sheet (must be clear):
Anything I should know about this character or added detail?:
Pose? Expression? (If not, I will choose for you)?:
Have you read my ToS?:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 04:28:36 am by Esarosa »
not active here anymore ♡