Poll

Do you agree with inbreed and/or hybrid animals?

yes to hybrid
no to hybrid
whats an inbreed?
whats a hybrid?
yes to inbreed
no to inbreed

Author Topic: A question for animal lovers....  (Read 3815 times)

DancingPetals

A question for animal lovers....
« on: June 14, 2011, 06:25:53 pm »
Screw This im gone since people prefer to focus on what i say thiers no point go on with your petty lives im fed up with it these petals have wilted.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 02:10:13 am by DancingPetals »

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Re: A question for animal lovers....
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 06:27:49 pm »
GOOD topic.
And for people you should give more information which you could actually write on the topic of what Inbreeding and Hybrids are. ^^ Then show them the links.
I like this, the Zoo always explains the positives, but we need to look at the negatives.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 06:59:14 pm »
T_T those sick people they will kill tigers cos theyre not pretty enough and look at this.

IT TAKES 100 CHINCHILLAS TO MAKE 1 FUR COAT 100!!!
Fur Farming Exposed
T_T

glad you made this topic ^_^ it upsets me to see animals like this hopefully i can help in some way when im older. also helps spread the word about animal cruelty

DancingPetals

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 09:48:42 pm »
Thanks I wanted people to know I want this to be a community thing spread the word!!

It may seem extreme but I want liger and leopon markings removed more out of respect for the big cats and nature. I already dont use them as it is, and I am never making a white tiger character. I hope Kovu sees this and thinks about removing them he can find many natural prints that he can pull ideas from to replace those markings.

I will be updateing this thread and want people to add to it so anything you can find videos and links add it here. We need to talk about it because pushing things like this under the rug is irresponsible for everyone.

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 10:32:32 pm »
i dont think the markings should be removed i love animals and having markings of ligers and leopons on FH doesnt affect them in any way so we should leave the markings alone ^-^

DancingPetals

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2011, 10:44:45 pm »
well its my opinion thats all they are lovely markings i agree with that but still.....

Anyway thanks for following i will add more on other cruelty and opinions are welcome here so lets agree to disagree.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 02:07:43 am by DancingPetals »

TealSkeletore

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2011, 10:53:17 pm »
Chill. It's just a game. They're not real xDD

I am against hybrids because it causes many birth defects. When a tiger and a lion mate, the lion is usually the mother and they rarely survive the birth because of how large the cub is. And I'm against inbreeding as well for obvious reasons (birth defects).

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2011, 11:07:23 pm »
I was arguing with myself if I should post here. Please dont be angry with me for this. xD

Im on your side 100% about all of this. EXCEPT removing markings. Its your choice not to play as a specific animal, yes that is beyond understandable. I dont blame you for hating these horrid acts. Because I myself, reading through the list am disgusted at what humans are doing to these poor cats. Im a huge big cat lover and I cant stand to hear about this. But its sadly human nature to do things like this. We've proven ourselves far beyond the point of not caring about wasting away animal life. Yet the very few of us that WANT to to something about it, we cant. We can only help in small portions.

But dont you think that removing specific markings from a online game is a little over the top? I think so. Its just a game and us having the pleasure of these lovely, hard worked on markings, is not affecting whats happening in the real world. Removing these markings will not in anyway solve anything. I myself, admit to having a white tiger character. But only because they are beautiful creatures. I just wish they were created in a more natural manner... But me having a white tiger character does not mean I support these malicious acts against the big cat world.

Im sorry but I dont totally agree with you here. :/

DancingPetals

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2011, 11:32:49 pm »
i said it was my opinion but hey thanks for posting I will just not voice it anymore your right i never said it would change anything it was a stray thought in my mind i will try to avoid that now focus on the furries not what i typed.

Wudiin

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2011, 11:36:35 pm »
..... wut about furries? O.O