Poll

Do you agree with inbreed and/or hybrid animals?

yes to hybrid
no to hybrid
whats an inbreed?
whats a hybrid?
yes to inbreed
no to inbreed

Author Topic: A question for animal lovers....  (Read 3814 times)

DancingPetals

Re: A question for animal lovers....
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2011, 11:41:16 pm »
not those furries XD our animal friends that are abused misused and treated like they are beneath us but they aren't we walk on this earth together and need to remember that.

I use furries and fuzzies as terms for furry animals like panthera, canines,ferrets, anything covered in fur.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 11:45:19 pm by DancingPetals »

Wudiin

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2011, 11:45:15 pm »
Ohhhhh...... -major derp- I love hunting, and even I know that XD, but I like those markings. I doubt having them on here supports that stuff.

DancingPetals

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2011, 12:03:15 am »
as long as you use all of or most of the animal after you kill it i have no problem since we pushed predators out of many territories its needed to keep a balanced population.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2011, 12:47:42 am »
well its my opinion thats all because they don't occur in the wild and are created by man so it goes against Kovus game ideals if you think about it.  He wants to keep it natural so yea, they are lovely markings i agree with that but still.....

I just want to say that the markings DON'T go against Kovu's game ideal's (Or he wouldn't have them put in) and if that was the case we would have almost NO markings, because he would then have to remove Swirl, Butterfly, Celtic, and all those other not natural markings...

If you're talking about how Kovu supposedly want's realism, then that's a exxageration. Kovu want's realistic ANATOMY, AKA body shapes. It's just something that get's on my nerves when people use this none existant realism to back them up.

Other than that, this is just cruel to big cat's. I've always been against hybrids, because it's not really natural for these cat's to breed in the wild, except for the tiger and lion, there used to be tigers in africa and on occasion and very rarely they would breed, but those tigers went exctinct, but that's against the point. This is just one of the cruel things man does that makes no sense.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2011, 02:09:12 am »
Mainly because of genitic defects and issues with health.

Do you know why some species have more health problems than others? Some were breed because of quantity instead of quality. Some weren't probably tested or breed by "backyard breeders" without much experience. Mostly, humans are arrogant to these types of things and won't care much about ANY animal (the majority of them but it's not enough of us). Plus some think that these "beasts" can be domesticated as well as cats. No. Don't hinder with nature or you'll face a storm.

Fun Fact: Did you know some species went extinct due to the introduction of a new species?

Ayyy~

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2011, 02:37:21 am »
 Oh look, simply because we pointed out her mistake and how we don't think the markings should be removed and such she left. That's pretty childish if you ask me. It's not like we were insulting her or something. I hate people like that. If anything SHE'S the one focusing on that whole markings thing, and refused to see anything else. No one was attacking her.

^stating my opinion because it's obvious Dancing petals can't look past themself and think everyone should be on their side. It's the net, not everything goes your way people.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Wudiin

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2011, 03:08:05 am »
She left? Thats silly......

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2011, 06:46:17 pm »
left???? thats just plain stupid >:(
thats pretty lousy and extremely childish im not THAT BAD
and im 11!

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2011, 06:47:57 pm »
I agree. That was pretty childish. Someones gonna be disappointed to see not everyone has the same views when they grow up.

But whatever. They're loss. We dont need anymore childishness here anyway. This was a interesting thread and now its gone to waste because of something stupid. I was hoping to see some friendly debate here but eh... Lock please.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 06:50:10 pm by Tyki_Mikk »

purrito

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2011, 07:02:18 pm »
Yes, they left, now leave it at that and continue on with this conversation, unless there's nothing more to say then I will lock it.