Author Topic: Map problems and missing folders?  (Read 3957 times)

Leeka16

Re: Map problems and missing folders?
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2011, 04:59:37 am »
A Feral Heart window just pops up and says "Cannot find Map file"
It also does not show the home name. It just says "Return to ?"
The box that says 'Home:' is empty too

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2011, 02:33:52 pm »
Whoa. O.O

@Shadow: Okay, first off, making your own exports folder does not have it act as one. You need to save any of your presets and/or maps, use the uninstaller located in the FeralHeart folder, delete the FeralHeart folder, download "Feral Heart Game Setup" (even if you already have it) and then install that one.

@Sophie Miller: Make your OWN thread next time please. :) Okay so, go to your fhmaps folder, located in the FeralHeart folder, then media, then terrains, then fhmaps. Take the file called "silentlakles.fhm" out of there. Log on to your stuck character(s) and then press B and then click the home tab. If your home is Bonfire Island, Ficho Tunnel, Fluorite Plains, Temple of Dreams, or Cape of Distant Worlds, then you can just click "Go Home" if it's not one of those, then click "Reset Home" and then your home will be Bonfire Island and then you can click "Go Home" and get out.

@Alika: Make your OWN thread next time as well please. :) As for your problem, I'd do what I told Shadow. Reinstall.
Save any of your presets and/or maps, use the uninstaller located in the FeralHeart folder, delete the FeralHeart folder, download "Feral Heart Game Setup" (even if you already have it) and then install that one.

Leeka16

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2011, 12:19:27 am »
Okay thaanks, and  I didn't know I needed to make a new thread because this one said missing map files and I was missing a map file.