Author Topic: I need a proffessional.  (Read 5637 times)

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
I need a proffessional.
« on: September 02, 2012, 02:57:18 pm »
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 06:11:30 pm by Zarago »

.Mordecai.

Re: I need a proffessional.
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 07:55:22 pm »
Dude, I will do this. I have been wanting to make a Slender Man preset for months, and doing it for someone would be awesome! I will put all of my skill into this, and I better get started... because those pictures are starting to creep me out *shivers*

Oh, by the way. For the tie... have you heard of 'Ringo and Delays item pack'? Well they have a realistic tie, were the character actually wears it (instead of it being drawn on) I just thought I could re-texture the tie and make it red? Your choice ;]

Thanks much,
- Mordecai

Edit: WAY NAY! I can do everything you ask, but the problem I am facing is with the muzzle. I can remove any part but the muzzle. Simply because when I do, its hollow, so you can see past  its mouth and inside its body and all that. Ew... it's just if you would still like it with the muzzle? Sorry, I've tried everything :|
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 08:22:44 pm by ~Mordecai »

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 08:24:25 pm »
That's brilliant! And about the tie, I'm not sure. I thought about an item for it, but I think it'd be easier for people to download if there isn't an item, and Slender usually tucks his tie in his jacket, and I think he'd look scarier without a tie.

edit

I don't need him without a muzzle (in fact, I want him with a muzzle). The only thing that I need transparent are the eyes.

.Mordecai.

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 08:29:30 pm »
That's brilliant! And about the tie, I'm not sure. I thought about an item for it, but I think it'd be easier for people to download if there isn't an item, and Slender usually tucks his tie in his jacket, and I think he'd look scarier without a tie.

edit

I don't need him without a muzzle (in fact, I want him with a muzzle). The only thing that I need transparent are the eyes.

Okay, so you would like a drawn red tie, transparent eyes, you do want a muzzle... so do you want the ears as well?
(Let me quickly test the eyes, since I wonder if I would get the same problem...)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 08:46:00 pm by ~Mordecai »

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 08:32:34 pm »
I'd prefer it if you could make the ears transparent, yes. For the mouth, I'd just like the line for it gone, so it doesn't look like he has a mouth (remove the shading, perhaps)?

.Mordecai.

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 08:47:33 pm »
I'd prefer it if you could make the ears transparent, yes. For the mouth, I'd just like the line for it gone, so it doesn't look like he has a mouth (remove the shading, perhaps)?

Okay here's my plan. For the eyes, I think it would look better if I made the eyelids transparent and then the eyes just simply blend in with the face. This gets rid of the hollow effect and then you don't get the blinking animation. It should work. All I need to know is if you agree and do you want the mouth completley black, no tongue or anything? just pure black

Thanks,
Sorry bout this X]

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2012, 08:57:00 pm »
How about making both eyes and eyelids transparent? If that's not possible, no eyelids would be better than no eyes, because the blinking would be unrealistic. For the mouth, I want a tongue and everything, but I just want it all black.

.Mordecai.

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2012, 09:08:13 pm »
Okay, just trust me on the whole eye's thang, X]
Here's the texture i've chosen for the head...

I hope you approve,

Thanks again,
-Mordecai

(I really need to stop asking questions, I am sorry :S)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 09:17:49 pm by ~Mordecai »

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2012, 09:16:48 pm »
You're more experienced with this than I am, so yes, you do whatever you think looks best. I also do approve of that texture. It's exactly what I had in mind.

.Mordecai.

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2012, 09:24:28 pm »
You're more experienced with this than I am, so yes, you do whatever you think looks best. I also do approve of that texture. It's exactly what I had in mind.
I promise that I will make this preset so dam epic that slender man himself will be jelly.
I shall begin!

This should be done by Tuesday, maybe before ;]