Author Topic: Preset Request - Dunno' where to put this..  (Read 2633 times)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Preset Request - Dunno' where to put this..
« on: September 03, 2012, 04:35:46 pm »
Anyway, I am requesting my character, Lumine, or Luminesence. Something came up, so I was not able to provide a screenshot of my character. Anyway, my character is almost black/dark grey with green markings. The markings on her head would simply be three short striped under her eye. On her body, she has stockings and green stripes on her lower back/rump. The character is still WIP, tough. If someone can make this for free, I would really love that. I don't have deviantArt, and I don't want to waste my money for a preset. Also, I would like the mane animated, if possible. Also, for her eyes, they are greenish yellow slitted eyes.
Cheers.  :-*

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
Re: Preset Request - Dunno' where to put this..
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 04:40:28 pm »
Anyway, I am requesting my character, Lumine, or Luminesence. Something came up, so I was not able to provide a screenshot of my character. Anyway, my character is almost black/dark grey with green markings. The markings on her head would simply be three short striped under her eye. On her body, she has stockings and green stripes on her lower back/rump. The character is still WIP, tough. If someone can make this for free, I would really love that. I don't have deviantArt, and I don't want to waste my money for a preset. Also, I would like the mane animated, if possible. Also, for her eyes, they are greenish yellow slitted eyes.
Cheers.  :-*

Also, I would like her tounge to be white with red and green stripes. Sorry for asking so much. ;_:

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 04:55:51 pm »
Moving this thread for ya.
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 06:56:27 am »
Thank you, Crin.