Author Topic: Plz make me a preset. :)  (Read 4162 times)

VeNom Nom

Plz make me a preset. :)
« on: September 08, 2012, 10:06:24 pm »
Haii, I'm Karnage. Your everyday extremely active and strictly literate Rper. Despite me seeking for a perfect group to permanently stay in that atleast comes close to my requirements, I tend to be a terrible artist. ^^" Especially when it comes to technical drawings. This is why I'm here, seeking a kind person to PLEASE create a well-designed preset for me. :) The details are below.

This is Sixon. Hopefully will become one of my brother's fursonas. He doesn't know of this surprise gift for him, yet, so making it will be a surprise to him and a BIG help to me. The only thing I wish not to have upon him is the faded dots located atop his flank. Pretty simple? I hope so. I try not to make my requests too evasive.

This, hopefully, will become my preset and charra in FeralHeart. The things I decided to change onto him is I wish the eyes to be a neon red, the eyes being glowing orbs. Pretty simple. Also the nose and inner ears to be black instead of a pale-ish pink.

If you can make these presets, preferably exact, but at least close to their appearances, me and my brother will be highly thankful. In return, you are welcome to use these presets since you are the creator. All credit will go towards you and, if you are an Rper, me and my brother will allow you to join some Rps with us. Other rewards will follow, for I'm sure I can think of more in the near future. I thank you and hope for my presets to be done soon! ^-^

>>I'm hoping the presets to be done within 2 consecutive days AT MOST. My username on FeralHeart is ||Pestilence||, the one I'm currently most active on, anyway, so, either whisper me on-game if you will take the challenge or message me here. Also contact me when you are finished so I can retrieve the presets with much happiness.<<

~Thanks for having the time to view my post!~

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: Plz make me a preset. :)
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 10:13:14 pm »
I can make pretty good presets but i need a few things. First, i need a account on mediafire to upload it. Second, i need a reference (Picture). And third, i need to know if it can be moving texture or not. I can start the preset i guess if you answer the three things i need for it. Thank you~

VeNom Nom

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 10:22:31 pm »
Oh yes. Sorry. I'll get right to that. Would you like me to make a mediafire account for you? The pictures are below. I wish the textures to resemble realistic wolf fur, not just blunt colors on a model. I tend to be a semi-realistic/realistic Rper.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=Wolf+reference+sheet&offset=168#/d54tlnq

Cerberus is the charra's name. I wish for the eyes to be glowing neon red orbs, and the nose/inner ears to be black instead of a pale-ish pink. :)

http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=Wolf+reference+sheet&offset=48#/d589y8f

This one's for my brother, Sixon. I only wish not to have the fading spots on the fursona's flank. I haven't yet told my brother of his preset, so, it'll be a big surprise for him.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2012, 10:25:48 pm »
Oh yes. Sorry. I'll get right to that. Would you like me to make a mediafire account for you? The pictures are below. I wish the textures to resemble realistic wolf fur, not just blunt colors on a model. I tend to be a semi-realistic/realistic Rper.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=Wolf+reference+sheet&offset=168#/d54tlnq

Cerberus is the charra's name. I wish for the eyes to be glowing neon red orbs, and the nose/inner ears to be black instead of a pale-ish pink. :)

http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=Wolf+reference+sheet&offset=48#/d589y8f

This one's for my brother, Sixon. I only wish not to have the fading spots on the fursona's flank. I haven't yet told my brother of his preset, so, it'll be a big surprise for him.
I find this hard to understand and yes i would like you to make a mediafire account for me.

VeNom Nom

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2012, 10:28:34 pm »
Oh? I apologize for the confusion. I'm quite new to the presets. What do you find confusing about them? - Very well. I shall get right to that.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2012, 10:40:56 pm »
I'm bad at understanding a few things. Please upload the correct pictures ate wwwBannedImageSite then post the image in here, both of them in here and i will copy it nearly exactly just say the extra things too and post the user and pass for the mediafire account. I don't mind it public. Please copy the image link under "For Messages and Forums" after uploading.

VeNom Nom

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2012, 10:56:28 pm »

That's my brother's preset I'm hoping will be made. You not need to do the faded spots located on his flank.

This is my charra, Cerberus. I wish for his eyes to be glowing neon red orbs and the nose/inner ears to be black instead of a pale-ish pink.

Your mediafire username is: [email protected] (apparently you needa log in by E-mail :/ so I trust you.)
                        password: Creeping Soul

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2012, 12:34:38 am »
Thanks. Do you want realistic wolf texture? Also, I'll start these by tomorrow.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2012, 02:29:34 am »
Please answer then i will start your preset.

.Mordecai.

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2012, 03:08:31 pm »
Wow these look fun to do! Ugh dammit...! X]