Author Topic: Anime Wolf Preset?/Realistic White Wolf Preset? (Easy/Medium)  (Read 6699 times)

allielllow

Anime Wolf Preset?/Realistic White Wolf Preset? (Easy/Medium)
« on: October 28, 2012, 08:21:23 pm »
Can someone please make me a wolf preset based on the picture below? It needs to be preset 3 or any other number except for 1, 2, or 5. I would like an experienced preset maker to do this, it is a bit complicated. So here's a basic description; I want it to be exactly like the picture, and I mean exactly, with realistic texturing and a back and eyecover mane which matches the pelt color. Besides that, it should be a copy of the picture. Thanks so much to whoever does this, and please either post here or PM me an example of your work and how long it'd take you to make this before you start working on it. Once it is done, please show me a couple of screenies before I get the download. Thanks again! :)

If you can't/won't do this, please check out this preset:

Description: I want this wolf to look as realistic as possible with realistic texture and colors. Her eyes are a bright yellow, but not so bright that it looks unrealistic. She has thin black rims around her eyes as well a slight darker bit of fur above her eyes. Her fur is white with darker points inside her ears, on her tail tip, and her paws. Her mouth/tongue should be normal in color and design. She also needs an eyecover and back mane that matches her pelt color. Her paw pads should be plain back and her nose black as well. Please do this, Luna is my main wolf, and my own personal creation. Before you take this on, I'd like on or more examples of your work, posted here or sent to me in a message. Please also tell me when you think it'll be done. Before you send me the download, keep in mind that I'm using a mac, so some files won't work for download. Also, send me a few screenies of the preset so I can make sure it's good before I get the download. Thank you to whoever does this, I appreciate it a lot. :)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 10:58:15 am by allielllow »

Offline animals_rock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • Lilly teh Lioness
    • View Profile
Re: Anime Wolf Preset?/Realistic White Wolf Preset? (Easy/Medium)
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 01:51:45 am »
I'd gladly make Luna for you as well. :3
You've already seen my works from those last two I've given you. xD
I currently do have a lot of schoolwork on my hands so I'm guessing this will take 3 weeks at the most although I'm hoping to have it done in a week.
Call me Lilly or Animal or Animals or Lillyfloof...I dun really care o3o Call me whatever you want... .3.

dA: Lacey186
Youtube: Lacey186
oovoo: Lacey186
Siggy made by the wonderful Nair~

allielllow

Re: Anime Wolf Preset?/Realistic White Wolf Preset? (Easy/Medium)
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 10:25:17 am »
Okay, if you don't mind. :)