Author Topic: sharpsoul preset needed  (Read 1669 times)

Offline souleater3

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
sharpsoul preset needed
« on: November 13, 2012, 04:56:54 pm »
all I want is someone thats good at making presets with fur texture,shades and markings..etc. Ive been trying to make this preset for a while now...when I make it..it dosnt turn out right :/ so I was wondering if someone could make me a sharpsoul preset and put it up for download or something...and you can easily find a pic of sharpsoul from bba on google images so Im gonna be lazy and not put one up cuz its easy to find. Its easy ish Im just to lazy and I dont want to sit infront of the computer for an hour trying to get it perfect since Im a perfectionist :/ plzz someone help me out! also I dont have a deviant art page atm and I dont feel like making one cuz Im never gonna use it..
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 05:00:33 pm by soul »

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: sharpsoul preset needed
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 05:10:07 pm »
Can you give me a link of "Sharpsoul" on google so I know just what it looks like? Then I could decide if I could make it for you or not.

art by dearhunters on da

Offline souleater3

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 05:24:35 pm »

Offline souleater3

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 05:25:49 pm »
I think its pretty easy but I just fail at making presets so I just came on here and decided to ask

Offline souleater3

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 05:28:22 pm »
the front legs the marking you can use is marble two just do the same in the back as the front kinda and the eyes I want to be fire eyes (darkish red) and the mane to be darker almost black with gray tips..