Author Topic: I'll make you irresistible ;O (Free; Give me your original characters)  (Read 5971 times)

Offline Zarorah

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • And if you believe in me, then stand and fight
    • View Profile
    • the turmblrs
Re: I'll make you irresistible ;O (Free; Give me your original characters)
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2013, 05:46:36 am »
Alrighty, take your time ^^
[Insert some kind of image that still needs to be made here]

Offline Jegrde

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2013, 08:37:39 pm »
Alrighty, take your time ^^

http://jegrde.deviantart.com/art/WIP-346896895?ga_submit_new=10%253A1357418172
; 3; That description.
Tell me if you can still use this, I think I put the bone in the wrong place.

Offline Jegrde

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2013, 06:36:32 am »
Its done ;I Just gotta upload and send. Contact me on DA if you can.

Offline Logical

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Floofy Logi says hi.:3
    • View Profile
    • My dA~Logical Loves da watcher floofs~
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2013, 02:06:24 pm »
Gorge presets~

Offline Jesicat

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • The word 'seepage' bothers me.
    • View Profile
    • Misfits with Mushrooms
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2013, 03:42:12 am »
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n625/MushroomkittyArt/Judasref_zpsa443120b.jpg

I dunno if these are still open...buuuuut I will just throw Judas out there just in case :3

Offline ~PowerfulThree~

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2013, 08:31:48 pm »
I would like a realistic preset please. It is a warrior cat and her name is Owlstar.(Ask me if you want to join) If you can, realistic fur texture would be much appreciated. Her eyes, one yellow and one amber.
Reference pic:

Her fur needs to be just a tad darker.
Thanks a bunch!
~PowerfulThree~
P.S. Reply here or private message me if you can make it. I would also like a side mane. ;)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 08:47:05 pm by ~PowerfulThree~ »

Warriors have earned a place in my heart.<3

Offline Jegrde

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2013, 04:34:49 am »
I would like a realistic preset please. It is a warrior cat and her name is Owlstar.(Ask me if you want to join) If you can, realistic fur texture would be much appreciated. Her eyes, one yellow and one amber.
Reference pic:

Her fur needs to be just a tad darker.
Thanks a bunch!
~PowerfulThree~
P.S. Reply here or private message me if you can make it. I would also like a side mane. ;)

Its a bit complex, but I could give it a try. Might take some time tho. Which model were you going to use it on?

Offline GrantsPass

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2013, 03:47:16 am »
Bonjour, Monsieur/Madame~
My close friend and I have started up a new roleplay and are in need of presets for our hounds. c: I believe mine is quite simple, actually. But, if you could make a preset for Exie, I'd love you forever. <3

Exie's blind in her left eye and a massive scar over it. She's also missing part of her left ear. She just has slits, by the way. Contracted slits. cx That ratchet tuft is just her mane colour. c: Other than that, everything looks as is in the reference. Any preset number's perfectly fine with me, as well. Exports to Psyren too. cx Hope it's not to much trouble. c:
-Psy-Psy
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 03:48:57 am by Psyren »

Offline Jegrde

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2013, 10:18:06 pm »
My close friend and I have started up a new roleplay and are in need of presets for our hounds. c: I believe mine is quite simple, actually. But, if you could make a preset for Exie, I'd love you forever. <3

Exie's blind in her left eye and a massive scar over it. She's also missing part of her left ear. She just has slits, by the way. Contracted slits. cx That ratchet tuft is just her mane colour. c: Other than that, everything looks as is in the reference. Any preset number's perfectly fine with me, as well. Exports to Psyren too. cx Hope it's not to much trouble. c:
-Psy-Psy

I much prefer characters like this. ovo
A few questions.
1. Do you want the earrings on the preset or will you use items?
2. Same for the necklace, should I add that to the preset or do you have an item to use?
3. When you say massive scar, do you mean across her entire face, such as ear to snout? Or just around the eye?
4. May I alter very minor parts such as the stripes along the spine? I do not think I can acurately mimic them. DX I can she you a WIP.

Keep in mind, I'll give you the raw files to make adjustments and to export it yourself. ;D

Offline GrantsPass

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2013, 11:50:48 pm »

-Psy-Psy

I much prefer characters like this. ovo
A few questions.
1. Do you want the earrings on the preset or will you use items?
2. Same for the necklace, should I add that to the preset or do you have an item to use?
3. When you say massive scar, do you mean across her entire face, such as ear to snout? Or just around the eye?
4. May I alter very minor parts such as the stripes along the spine? I do not think I can acurately mimic them. DX I can she you a WIP.

Keep in mind, I'll give you the raw files to make adjustments and to export it yourself. ;D

1. Do you want the earrings on the preset or will you use items? I use items x3
2. Same for the necklace, should I add that to the preset or do you have an item to use? If you could put it on the preset, I would love you 5ever.
3. When you say massive scar, do you mean across her entire face, such as ear to snout? Or just around the eye? Just one across the eye. Like, just that marysue scar across her eye.
4. May I alter very minor parts such as the stripes along the spine? Of couuurrrrse :D