Author Topic: Markings Requested With Description, Prize Included  (Read 1137 times)

Offline wearwolfgirl

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Markings Requested With Description, Prize Included
« on: December 22, 2012, 04:29:44 pm »
Hi everyone who is reading this  :) Well, I have tried to make a preset/marking, but failed horribly due to my unsteady hand and lack of tech knowledge. Anyways, I was hoping that some one would be kind enough to help me out, as in making a few for me, here's a description of what i would like the marking(s) to look like:

First one: I would like one that has a lot of scars, cuts and flesh showing, maybe even some bones. For the eyes I would like them to be fogged over and shiny, kind of like small, foggy red moons I suppose. This marking/preset would be for a pack I made that has 'zombie' wolves in it, yes I know sounds stupid, but fun :P

Second one: This marking/preset would be used for soldier wolves, wolves who have gone to the army. Some patches (army patches) stars, and some cool jagged lines down at the feet. The eyes would be normal, and the patches would be on the shoulder.

Third one: This one would be more 'loosely described', more choices for the marking/preset maker :3 The markings would be made for ~*EscapedTheShadows*~    (feel free to look it up and request to join, it is a very new pack and needs many members)  The markings would be cool looking, many swirls and zigzags, and a few glowing parts.

Also, maybe some one could make an item for me? Like an earing, stud, or feathers that go in the fur.
So all of these markings/items/presets would be greatly appreciated, and will be used for canines only. I'm really bad at making markings, items, and object meshes and textures, but I could designe the base of a map for anyone who would be willing to help me out. Also, no one needs to do all 4 of these things, but maybe one or two. So I am open for grayscale map requests for people who will do one of these markings for me.    Thanks :)