Author Topic: Advanced Preset, Please?  (Read 1232 times)

XxInsaneAsylumxX

Advanced Preset, Please?
« on: January 05, 2013, 09:00:43 am »
My character, Asylum, was remade, though the changes aren't much. The preset I had for her vanished mysteriously. How, I don't know. But I am in need of a new preset; and I think I'll go fancy this time~!
What I'm looking for is a realistic fur texture, the colors and markings to blend well together, as if an actual wolf. But the twist is this:
In the picture (seen below), Asy's left eye is pitch black. For the preset, I actually want it to have a glow. I didn't include it in the ref sheet, but I'd like for black blood coming from the left eye only (if not possible, don't bother.) For the other eye, make it look anime-ish, I guess.
For the mouth, the tongue is not normal. I do believe there is a way to shape it to what it is.
On the paws, all of them have that swirl design. But, I want the swirl to be metallic. If not possible, you dont have to do it.
Tail tip. On the ref sheet, its just plain white. But, I would actually like for the white area to be like a crystal, and moving.
With the wings, I'd actually would like them to be invisible. I personally don't like to see the wings, and Asylum is known to float, not fly. So if you could make the wings invisible, that'd be great!
Ref Sheet (if issues with image, please let me know. Otherwise, you can go on my Deviantart profile and find it there):
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/005/9/6/asylum_fh_by_legendaryconvel-d5qhc3c.jpg (its sloppy, sorry.)