Author Topic: Two wolf brothers presets needed, glowing/two-sided (Added pictures 3/30/13)  (Read 2363 times)

Offline Angelwing351

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Kanook:
He is a darkish grey wolf with blue lightning markings on his body, tail and the edges of his face. His eyes are orange like flames. His left cheek has a orange lava-like mark where he was burned by his brother. He also has a dark grey mane to match his fur.(I added transparent wings with lightning markings to his design, but I don't /need/ those if you don't want to make them)

Fargo:
He is the same dark grey as his brother above. From his shoulder blades, across his back, on the top of his hips and the tip of his ears and tail he has lava markings similar to the lava in the picture above^. His eyes are ice blue like his brothers markings. His right back leg has a blue lightning spiral from his knee to his paw, from being struck by his brother. He also has a dark grey mane to match his fur.

I tried making these myself, but instead of being dark grey their fur ended up being void black, and the markings were pretty bad. I did like my attempt at giving Kanook wings, but I couldn't make the markings glow.

Kanooks wings: http://tinypic.com/7/outff4/6

I'd really appreciate someone helping me make these, I can't do them justice.
~The lineart is NOT mine. I only colored it in, because i'm pretty bad at descriptions. Also, because I rushed myself, the lightning on Fargo's leg ended up in the wrong place, and I've probably made several other mistakes as well.~
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 03:26:37 pm by Angelwing351 »

Offline Oscar

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
hmm I probably could Make them

Offline Oscar

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I will make those presets for you :)