Author Topic: *Detailed(?)* Preset Request.  (Read 1046 times)

Offline xXCookieRaiderXx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
*Detailed(?)* Preset Request.
« on: July 11, 2013, 09:08:11 pm »
Please read all of this, as it is as said in the title. DETAILED. Thank you.<3

This is a complicated design(maybe for some), I know. x.x The character is the offspring of a friend's character, and I don't really have the time and patience to make it myself.. ;; But I would appreciate it greatly if someone could make it for me, if you do agree, you may take all the time needed to finish it. No rush, at all. Also, there are important details I must share, which I will list them down below.

Reference

Preferred Fur Texture; http://toxic-redwolf.deviantart.com/art/FREE-FUR-TEXTURE-2-fluffier-high-resolution-317658513
Eyes; The eyes are actually not the color in the reference, they are each mismatched. One eye(either side) is hot pink, and the other eye is a neon blue(either side). The pupils are slits, like a cats. Not orbs.
Mane; The color of the mane is the color of the pelt with highlights of the markings. If that made sense. If it did not, feel free to ask about what I meant. If I can even explain it better.. QQ
Paw Pad Color; The paw pads are hot pink and neon blue, like the eyes. It does not matter which is which, really.
Preset Folder; I prefer 6 for the preset, but any other is fine.

Any questions about the preset, I will willingly answer. c: And please inform me if you do decide to make this.