Author Topic: Preset Request,Anyone up for a challenge?  (Read 819 times)

Offline AlphaWolfForever

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Preset Request,Anyone up for a challenge?
« on: December 29, 2013, 06:22:28 pm »
Hi floofys :D .Could someone please create me this weird interesting strange preset for me?  :)

I don't have a picture, but im very confident I can describe her thoroughly. This canine is realistically textured and colored with a black pelt but its not too dark in where you cant see its texture. Its left eye is blindly slit and obtains the color of dark red, and its right eye is completely missing leaving a parch of hairless(texture less) skin. The nose on this canine is realistically colored. One ear is completely missing and the other is not(back ear).Inside the ear is red as well as the paw pads(red).Its tongue is grey black shaped like a snakes tounge+ looks like one and the canine only has the first 4 fangs , the rest are missing. Its left back leg is missing like a three legged dog....the legs  missing all the way up to the hip. On the right left should be a dark demon like marking, let your imagination flow. All over its body id like there to patches of missing fur.

Take your time im in no rush...but if possible id like it to be completed fairly soon. Thank you :D
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 10:00:21 pm by Alpha »