Author Topic: Preset Request. For an old wolfy of mine^^  (Read 739 times)

Offline Griimmjow

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • I don't give dare's. I give promises.
    • View Profile
Preset Request. For an old wolfy of mine^^
« on: June 02, 2014, 03:35:48 pm »
Hello^^.
To the point ya, i whould love for someone to make a preset for my old char or rather, the first char i made when i first startet this game. And yes i aint good at making presets. Maps, can make but eh, thats about it

I bit of background to this wolfy of mine,
His name is X /Has a real name/ Kinda the grumpy loner type slash mad and always gets into fights here and there, I can provide screenshots. Now hes been in alot of fights and some pretty bad scars here and there.
Color codes if needed, Pelt and markings are the same, RGB: 10. His underfur is R:96. G:82: B:70. Eyes whould love to keep them as they are with the very light blue. His hair yeah.. Very blond. But whould also want it the same.
Now to the scars<3. I whould love if he chould have riped ear and some wounds here and there. To be true write what kind of scars whould look good on him^^. But! The side of his muzzle should be a rip, invisible so you chould maybe see a little of his teeth.
It's an old char and whould love to see a new spark of life in this old man, he needs it<3
If you want to make him a preset i can repay you with a map, if you have a request for one,^^. It's the lest something i can do :'D

« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 03:51:41 pm by Grimmjow »

Creating maps are my life. But creating City/House is my specialty!
Startet a DA account!
http://exedremoralord.deviantart.com/