Author Topic: Persona Preset  (Read 1523 times)

Offline Airavail

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Persona Preset
« on: July 10, 2014, 07:29:16 pm »
I've had this character for years now, yet I never actually got to roleplay her anywhere I planned to, including FH. I would like to request an experienced preset maker to create her for me, and I am willing to pay currency or do artwork in return. I want her to look just smashing.

Here is the reference. Do NOT use this template; I do not own it and the lineart was never meant to be used off of the site it came from. I simply do not have another reference saved.

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
Re: Persona Preset
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 09:23:16 pm »
what do you mean by the art is not yours and it's not meant to be used? i don't think any preset makers would be comfortable making it for you if it is not your character

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline Airavail

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 11:20:11 pm »
The LINEART is not mine, but the design is. I am merely giving a heads up that the original lineart is not to be  recycled in case anyone got the idea.

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2014, 01:50:16 am »
okay. so sorry, i think you sound a bit offended and i promise you that i was not intending to be offensive. it's just that one time someone asked for a preset but the character happened to be stolen and i refused to make it.

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline Airavail

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 03:02:56 am »
No no, no offense here. That's just the best way I knew how to clear it up. I have a colored drawing of her, but I have no way of uploading it at the moment. She's actually the protagonist in the novel I am writing and it would be very meaningful to me to have her brought to FH.