Author Topic: Free preset requests. [Closed]  (Read 3378 times)

Offline KatSparda

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I am the Pumpkin Queen!
    • View Profile
    • AxelScarletVIII @ dA
Re: Free preset requests. [Open]
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2014, 05:02:06 pm »
I'm usually changing her circles myself everytime I draw her, so the placement doesn't matter too much. As long as she has those, her black tail tip, the star and her white hair, it's perfect.

Offline deemsss1234

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Idiocy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2014, 05:54:26 pm »
Okay. Then I will put the files you need up for download and I recommened that you upload it on the site and make it downloadable for others, too. ^^ If you need help with any of that, just PM me. I will send you a PM with the download for your preset. ^^
VirtualWorlds.Boards.Net
Game character based RP group

Offline Kuri-Chan

• Forum Newcomer
  • I Oshuu will always stand by Lord Masamune-sama
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2014, 12:10:00 pm »
could I get one of my OC Oshuu? im not sure if he would be hard or not. I would love to have him on here. <3 I will give you a link to my drawing of him then give you the real colors he would be because you cant make the colors I want him to be with colored pencils. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2eykfvd&s=8#.U9oxsGBMvIU ( the art) http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2v0xu2d&s=8 and this is the real color of the blue and green. hope to hear back~!

We will always stand together with Lord Masamune-sama for he is the dragon that will sore to the heavens.

Offline Vixen-chan13

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2014, 12:27:55 pm »
If this is still open, could I please have a preset of my AWD Farai? He looks like this one here:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_W90V87w3sr8/TQd336vwGKI/AAAAAAAAAbA/76TuSqoysec/s1600/africanwilddogazasm8vs.jpg

It doesn't have to be that finely detailed or anything, just similar. :3 Please and thank you~

Offline deemsss1234

• Idiocy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2014, 02:11:44 pm »
Both accepted, tho I might have a bit trouble with the AWD so he might take a bit longer. ^^ ShyEmoMark, lovely OC btw. ;3 Do you also want the bandana to be in the preset? Or shall I leave it out?
VirtualWorlds.Boards.Net

Offline Kuri-Chan

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2014, 11:42:28 am »
Both accepted, tho I might have a bit trouble with the AWD so he might take a bit longer. ^^ ShyEmoMark, lovely OC btw. ;3 Do you also want the bandana to be in the preset? Or shall I leave it out?

ahh please leave it out. and here is a done drawing online by my friend. http://kuroakumakitsune.deviantart.com/art/Oshuu-472152463

We will always stand together with Lord Masamune-sama for he is the dragon that will sore to the heavens.

Offline Vixen-chan13

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Free preset requests. [Closed]
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2014, 11:46:52 am »
Ahh, thank you! Take as much time as you need, it's no rush~ I don't care if he's not finely detailed or realistically textured or anything, so just use your normal style and don't worry about making the pattern too complicated. ^^ I'm just happy to get him.

Offline deemsss1234

• Idiocy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2014, 10:50:38 pm »
Okay. Thanks both for the reply. I am creating an own texture right now, and like to use it on your presets(If you like it. ;p) I also barely had time today, had to visit a sick family member. I'll start with Oshuu-Katakura's preset btw, because I got it first. I will think it will take max 2 days to get it done. Depends on how much time I have tomorrow(gotta go to a birthday party :I) and sunday(gonna go to a amusement park) and how long it take to make the texture. Sorry that it is gonna take so much time.
About windfox13's preset, it will be done in 4 days or something? Including the next 2 days. Maybe 5, all depends on how much time I get and when I finish the fur tex and the other preset. ^^
VirtualWorlds.Boards.Net

Offline Kuri-Chan

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2014, 10:54:29 pm »
take as long as you want sir. I am very happy that you agreed to make Oshuu for me. I am very excited to see how it all turns out~!

Offline Kuri-Chan

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2014, 09:53:48 am »
how is everything going?