Author Topic: Free preset requests. [Closed]  (Read 3380 times)

Offline deemsss1234

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Idiocy...
    • View Profile
Re: Free preset requests. [Closed]
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2014, 12:47:44 pm »
Everything is going not very good. I'm still very busy irl and not getting the chance to make time to make the presets. If it takes too long, request it to someone else. I will prolly still make it tho, because your char looks awesome and should be really fun to make. SOrry for the late reply.
VirtualWorlds.Boards.Net
Game character based RP group

Offline Kuri-Chan

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I Oshuu will always stand by Lord Masamune-sama
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2014, 06:36:02 am »
its very fine take your time and as long as you want. im not rushing you or anything I just got a bit worried about you is all since you didn't answer my first one. I am very glad to hear that you are fine just busy that puts me at ease finally. oh and another friend of mine made more art of Oshuu if you want to see
http://kuroakumakitsune.deviantart.com/art/Oshuu-472966927

We will always stand together with Lord Masamune-sama for he is the dragon that will sore to the heavens.

Offline Vixen-chan13

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2014, 11:11:55 am »
Ahh, I'm sorry to hear that. I swore I replied to the last post you put up...guess not... *pats your back*

Hey, if mine's too much, I totally understand if you drop it. :3 Don't push yourself on my account. If you really want to, I don't mind if it gets done soon or a year from now. I would just be happy that I got him. However, I know he was a difficult one, so I have an alternate character that might be easier instead of my AWD. He's just a warrior cat ------>
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/226/3/0/smokepath_by_vixen_of_ebony_wind-d7v3r0q.png

Just a simple Marbled Tabby. No worries about being precise with the markings, and don't bother with his three shaded under coat if it's too much. The only difference would be that his scars should be a more natural color. But seriously, don't do mine if you can't. ;) Just do Oshuu and make him happy.
I hope things get easier for you!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 12:15:14 pm by windfox13 »