Author Topic: Wolf Preset  (Read 1387 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Wolf Preset
« on: March 13, 2015, 09:27:10 pm »

Alrighty so currently I have been getting into a lot of wolf roleplays and have recently been looking through images of wolves and decided to request a preset on what I want. I have searched for public/free presets and have used two different ones in my groups. However, I wish for one which I can call my own and which is exactly how I'd like it. Not to say the ones I have seen aren't great, they're beautiful - I'd just like one for myself. So, here is the preset which I'd like to be done, all images are rightfully owned by PictureByPali and DA;

The one with the white eye spots;

I would appreciate it if whom ever is able to do this preset can do it realistic, as that is what I prefer for my presets - but also I think it makes them look a whole lot more attractive. I am also wanting a mane, rump and tufts for my character. Other than that I'd just like the wolf exactly how it is in the picture. However, I would like to change the eyes slightly and have them bi-coloured to make my character unique. I would like these colours, you may choose which eye has which;

Blue and yellow/orange

Green and yellow/orange

I will appreciate it a lot and whoever does this I will do something in return of course. I can either floof you everyday for however long you'd like to request or I could possibly do some art - although I'm better at drawing than I am with digital. So like I said this is all, and thank you so much! :D

« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 02:35:55 am by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 69
  • *fingerguns out of the game*
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf Preset
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 10:56:52 pm »
Hmmm.. I can try this for you. I won't guarantee a miracle though since there's such immaculate detail--we shall see. xD
Known as Mythrim[/i] but no longer in-game! Message me on Discord at  Mythrim#0869

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 01:28:19 am »

Thank you, I would really appreciate it! :D
Also, I had to update it as I hadn't stated that I wanted the mane and elbow, rump etc. There isn't a specific colouring although I'd prefer it if that mane matches the wolfs fur, or is somewhat similar. Maybe either mixed with the colours or one specific colour which goes. Unless you're able to put options in? So I can switch the mane around to see what fits.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 02:37:46 am by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 69
  • *fingerguns out of the game*
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015, 11:53:00 pm »

Thank you, I would really appreciate it! :D
Also, I had to update it as I hadn't stated that I wanted the mane and elbow, rump etc. There isn't a specific colouring although I'd prefer it if that mane matches the wolfs fur, or is somewhat similar. Maybe either mixed with the colours or one specific colour which goes. Unless you're able to put options in? So I can switch the mane around to see what fits.

Here's some progress, it took a bit longer than usual to get the head done because I've had a suprisingly busy weekend xD

Here's the eyes:

And the entire head:

And I can do that with the manes if you like, it wouldn't be too hard.

Question btw:
Would you mind if I used your preset in a tutorial vid? It's been MUCH longer than expected to finish up all my tutorials and next I need to explain how to do two-sided presets. I was just going to add something random or use the eye thing, but in the end it would still be what you asked for. ^^
Known as Mythrim[/i] but no longer in-game! Message me on Discord at  Mythrim#0869

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2015, 08:57:50 pm »

Wow, so far the preset is looking wonderful! I hope it's not too much trouble, but would you be able to make the eye spots the same colour as the underfur as it is in the picture? Of course, this isn't a major thing. Unless you'd prefer me to wait until it is finished so I can decide.

Sure you may, I'd love to see that video. I'm sure all would love to watch it, but also it'll give them a chance to see your wonderful creation.
+floof
DA Account