Author Topic: Canine preset request  (Read 1827 times)

Offline xXTreasonXx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Hold on to your dreams
    • View Profile
Canine preset request
« on: June 04, 2015, 06:47:13 am »
Hey!

First of all, I'm sorry, but I don't have any DeviantArt points or anything, so this would have to be free. :3

So...

I was looking to see if anyone would be willing to create a preset for my newest canine character, Loryss. She's actually really simple to make (how hypocritical of me to say, considering that, despite all the tutorials I glare holes in, I never know how to start). She's an arctic wolf, currently a pup (pfft, who needs those details? //shot). She has heterochromia iridum, which is the difference in colouration of the eyes; her left eye being green while her right eye is light silver.

This would be a good reference for her coat, if anyone is willing to create the preset for me:

As for her eyes, this is what I'd like her left eye to resemble:

And lastly, her right eye:

When creating her eyes, I'd like the contracted slit template to be used, if that isn't too much of a trouble. ^^; If it does prove to be a trouble, this part can just be ignored. I'd still be very grateful for the actual preset.

EDIT: This probably isn't beneficial what-so-ever, but my in-game user is xXTreasonXx... So, there.

EDIT (again): Another add on, I'd like the preset to be set to folder six, and for the shading texture used to be a realistic one, such as this one: http://aquachocobo.deviantart.com/art/Feral-Heart-Canine-and-Feline-Texture-353618011.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 07:24:30 am by Rose »
Sing to me songs of the darkness, fairwell to Heaven, my friend.

In-Game: xXTreasonXx
DeviantArt: Calendulafeather

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
Re: Canine preset request
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 11:10:46 am »
ForestHeart is doing requests here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=51717.0&topicseen
I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you filled out the form for a preset.
pm for free art i need practice

Offline xXTreasonXx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Hold on to your dreams
    • View Profile
Re: Canine preset request
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 08:39:12 pm »
Thank you for letting me know about that thread. :3
Sing to me songs of the darkness, fairwell to Heaven, my friend.

In-Game: xXTreasonXx
DeviantArt: Calendulafeather