Author Topic: Czechoslovakian Wolfdog preset request  (Read 2035 times)

Offline Kitten Irvyne

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Profile pic by me. :3
    • View Profile
Czechoslovakian Wolfdog preset request
« on: June 08, 2015, 01:46:25 am »
Hey there! I'm looking for a preset to use on my character, River. As the title of this particular topic says, I would like it to be a Czechoslovakian Wolfdog (I have no idea how I managed to spell that correctly). I would prefer it if the creator had some experience with creating realistic presets. I also have a few "requirements" for anyone willing to make the preset.

I am using a realistic fur texture for my characters, so I'd like it if you could use that when creating the preset. The fur texture I am referring to is the realistic canine/feline fur texture created by AquaChocobo on DeviantArt. The link is here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hka0kzmwyovb3jh/Wolffurtex.zip

As for the eyes, I would like them to be contracted slits. I'm rather crazy about that, but I have no idea why. I just find them to look quite exceptionally nice. There's also an eye mask I use for those, because I'm nuts about ditching the defaults (though the defaults are lovely, don't get me wrong!). The eye mask I'm using is one by Cakeindafridge on DeviantArt. The link is here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/i7l5zp0fk0b11rt/FeralHeart+Eye+Masks+v2.zip

Also, before I go on, I would like to say a huge thanks to both the creators of the textures. They make the game seem more lively and fun as far as appearances go! :D

So. A Czechoslovakian Wolfdog. That's what I wanted. But what the heck to they look like? Well, here's a few references that I found to be really, really nice. Take a look:

So, if anyone is willing to create the preset for me, I will be incredibly grateful! If you need any of the following information, it's down below:

Username: Kitten Irvyne
Preset folder: 10
Mane: Yes! I need these to LIIIIVVVEEEEEEEE. XD A black one, please. <3

When you're finished, please message me the link, I'd like this preset to be private. :)