Author Topic: Belle and Kali- Offering a drawing and a friend request!  (Read 727 times)

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
Belle and Kali- Offering a drawing and a friend request!
« on: July 03, 2015, 05:19:28 pm »
I have two cats, and I really wanted to give them presets. :3 Any folder aside from Preset 1 or whatever is fine. Anyone who's willing to do Belle and/or Kali gets a friend request... yeah, I don't really have much to give. -sad Amy noises- I'm not really that experienced with drawing, I only really color in lineart stuff, but if you want a drawing, I'd be happy to find and color a lineart for you! :3

Belle:

Name: Belle

Species: Feline (Ragdoll Cat)

Pawpads: Pink

Mane: Side, light gray.

Extra: If it's possible, make her extremely fluffy! Both sides look the same. As you can see in the picture above, she has a circle on her pelt. That's on both sides. Also, her ears are a dark gray. Dark gray tail. Lighter gray face markings (you can see them in the picture), beautiful, royal blue eyes.

Kali:
I don't have a picture of her ;-; If you really need one, I'll try to draw it, but I'm not good at drawing.
Name: Kali

Species: Feline

Pawpads: The main part of the pawpad is pink. The 'toes' are brown.

Mane: Side, black.

Extra: Tortoiseshell she-cat. Her front paws are white. One back leg is white, and the other back leg is white as well, but not as much white. She has golden colored eyes, pink nose. She has white around her nose and underbelly. She has a tan colored muzzle. Tan colored tortoiseshell markings, black pelt, white underbelly.
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao