Author Topic: Preset Request for my Winged Wolf OC  (Read 4660 times)

Offline wolfwings

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Preset Request for my Winged Wolf OC
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2015, 10:16:24 pm »
I know it's a creator feature, which is why I said I could choose whether to include the tufts or not.  So having the tufts part colored properly will allow me to include the tufts if I so choose.  And I meant the word "items" as an expression.  I guess I should have phrased it differently, like, "It's better to have too much than to have too little".  Sorry for the misunderstanding.  ^^

Also, what is your local time in comparison to forum time?  It will help us arrange for a time of day to meet up at a specific location in-world.  My local time zone is -7 hours of server time, so 7pm server time would be noon where I live.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 10:35:07 pm by Duskfang »
"May the great guiding winds always be in your favor as you soar the heavenly skies, and may there be thermals under your wings to take you ever higher as you reach to the stars of your dreams." ~ Blessing by me, Duskfang (a.k.a. Faolan Wolfwings)

Offline Mewmewcat12

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • GET DUNKED ON!!! (Icon by DreyaCira)
    • mewmewcat12
    • channel/UCe5wvt8UXDuRrnWHXl_we0w
    • meowimakittycat
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2015, 10:38:39 pm »
Oh alright. I don't think you need to choose a color cause it will match the preset like this:

I think mine is -8 hours. Right now it's 3:37 PM.

Offline wolfwings

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2015, 11:03:47 pm »
That's my current time, so we might be in the same time zone.  If that's the case, then can we meet in-world in front of the falls and lake near the tunnel entrance from Lonely Cave?  We can do it at 9pm tonight if that's okay with you?  After you send me the finished preset, that is.  Can't wear it without the files needed to make it work.  You'll be able to recognize me there because of the preset you created for me.  ^^
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 11:09:05 pm by Duskfang »
"May the great guiding winds always be in your favor as you soar the heavenly skies, and may there be thermals under your wings to take you ever higher as you reach to the stars of your dreams." ~ Blessing by me, Duskfang (a.k.a. Faolan Wolfwings)

Offline Mewmewcat12

• Experienced Traveler
    • mewmewcat12
    • meowimakittycat
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2015, 11:51:19 pm »
Are you talking about that place call ficho tunnel? Actually maybe how about around 6:00 PM? And about the preset, I think you need to export the preset I made you then give it to me in order to see yours I think. Probably I have to do the same over here too to let you see mine. Though I haven't created my OC preset yet. ^^;

Offline wolfwings

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2015, 12:11:04 am »
I think there is a trick to working around that.  I think you probably need an invisible default layer of each preset section added into the preset folder, and that allows proper visibility to players who don't own that preset, but I could be mistaken.

Offline Mewmewcat12

• Experienced Traveler
    • mewmewcat12
    • meowimakittycat
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2015, 12:18:20 am »
I never heard that before. I'll send you the preset in your email. I put it in preset 7 folder if that's fine with you. I'll work on your umberon next!! :D

Offline wolfwings

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2015, 12:42:13 am »
We can test it out in-world to see how it turns out.  It will be a learning curve for us both.  ^^

But as my viewer kept on crashing for the past several hours, with the same occurring with my browsers, I had no choice but to restart my laptop (I'm currently using my Kindle Fire tablet to access the forums for writing this post).  But I will make sure to be there by 6 tonight.

Offline Mewmewcat12

• Experienced Traveler
    • mewmewcat12
    • meowimakittycat
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2015, 12:53:21 am »
Alright I might be a little late though I kinda filling something out. I think we should talk somewhere else it might be easier. Do you have skype or something?

Offline wolfwings

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2015, 01:19:03 am »
Yes.  My Skype username is duskfang.wolfwings.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 01:21:41 am by Duskfang »