Author Topic: |Preset wish|  (Read 1493 times)

Offline MusicalMoose

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Est. 2012, Not a Newbie
    • https://www.deviantart.com/music
    • View Profile
    • Toyhou.se
|Preset wish|
« on: April 15, 2016, 11:42:03 am »
So, I don't often use presets as I have a bland imagination when it comes to artsy stuff. How ever I recently stumble up a mix of colors that I love and am looking to have a preset made. The problem? I can not art to save my life and this design is rather complex. I can't post an image due to a mobile device but if you are feeling up for a challenge and generous, please, please let me know and I'll find a way to get you the image and other relevant information. It is for a canine base as well and requires no fancy animation. Thanks.
                                        - <3
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 11:46:31 am by jess »

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: |Preset wish|
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 02:33:11 pm »
I am so far completely filled right now with preset requests, but I wish you the best of luck! However just make sure that when you come up with an image for the person who decides to make your preset that it is YOUR art, or you have permission from an artist to use their work. If you're struggling to do so, there are many opportunities to request someone on these forums to draw something for you (which will have to include a lot of detail since you can't find a reference yourself). If that's the case, then you can find open requests HERE.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline MusicalMoose

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Est. 2012, Not a Newbie
    • https://www.deviantart.com/music
    • View Profile
    • Toyhou.se
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2016, 12:07:01 am »
Oh yes of course, no I have a design already and it doesn't belong to anyone else, trying to do something original lol. But thank you so much for the well wishes. :)

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2016, 02:04:33 am »
If you want to send the image either through PM or Here , I can happily take a look at it. I like the challenge ?
All I ask in return is your patience of course as I have some things I like to do in my spare time. c:

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Alphabet

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2016, 04:48:45 am »
I wouldn't mind offering. :3 Here are my presets as an example. They're simple, but I promise I can do a lot of detail.