Author Topic: Needing a preset || Experience Required~  (Read 1292 times)

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Needing a preset || Experience Required~
« on: September 25, 2016, 09:15:25 pm »
Hey there, so I'm needing a preset for a main character of mine, Marina.

Requirements:

-Realistic fur texture
-Mane
-Provided eye texture
-Closely follows reference
-Two-sided

Reference: http://img02.deviantart.net/712e/i/2016/265/9/2/marina__official_ref_sheet_by_bloopaloozer-daikjdj.png

Eye Texture:

-Download: http://feralheart-presets.deviantart.com/art/FeralHeart-Eye-Pack-595985058
-Screenie of desired eye: http://prnt.sc/cm83jn

I really don't have many points on dA, but I can pay in art c;
http://bloopaloozer.deviantart.com/

Thanks so, so much<333

You are amazing <3

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: Needing a preset || Experience Required~
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 01:30:28 am »
Noticed you haven't gotten any responses on this, I'd like to give it a shot if you'd like. She's a lovely character.

Is there a specific time frame as to when you'd like this to be done? This one might take me awhile for the stripes, spots and details to look right ^^

Here's my Preset Requests board with my examples and information: Click Here

My requests are currently closed, but I can put you in a slot and work on it regardless of if i'm closed or not. I only closed it because I didn't want to be responsible for 3 presets right now. Yours can be an exception :P

I will not be charging you for the preset. My requests are free ^^. However, if when it is finished and you are happy with the results and want to draw a character of mine as some sort of payment, feel free too haha. Once again, that isn't required, I do them for free. :) (I watch you on DA and have always liked your style xD Probably going to commission you anyway at some point) 

If you decide you'd like me to work on it, fill out my form. I edited it a bit for you because you already provided some information:

Code: [Select]
Preset Folder: (1-12, if not indicated I will randomize)

Ears: (What ears will you most likely be using? Sometimes the textures stretch differently for different ears, and it affects the appearance)

Description: (Provide any additional info if there is any)

Effects: (Indicate if you want Glowing, Scrolling, Animation, Ambient Shading code, etc and describe)

Communication: (Would you like to me communicate with you through Skype or forum PM?)

MediaFire or Google Drive upload: (MediaFire is easier for me, but I can do Google Drive if you need it)

Permission: (Can I post a screenshot of the finished result as an example on my board?)

Additional Question: Describe what you mean by two-sided? I noticed on the ref, the left view is darker/shaded more than the left side. Was that what you meant?

You can just reply on this topic. No need to send it on my board :)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 01:56:48 am by MorgraWolf »
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 02:38:24 am »
Oh you're phenomenal!!! I'd love to do a trade ^-^
What I mean by two sided is that on her forearm, there is a slightly different mark on the left and right side. The shading was just a practice but it isn't part of her design c;

Preset Folder: 5

Ears: The default ears~

Description: Her eyes MUST be pupiless and orb-like (although I did provide a link to desired eye c:), could you also fix the mane code so those spikey things don't show? :'D I'd like the mane color to be solid as well

Effects: Idk what ambient shading is o: IS IT POSSIBLE to make it look like there are twinkling stars in her fur??? Subtle, not big and draw attention, but kinda like a glitter?

Communication: Skype, please!! blooisbloo

MediaFire or Google Drive upload: Mediafire

Permission: Totally!!<3

Thanks so much again, you're amazing and I definitely owe you!<3
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 02:47:37 am by Bloo. »

You are amazing <3

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2016, 03:31:56 am »
Oh you're phenomenal!!! I'd love to do a trade ^-^
What I mean by two sided is that on her forearm, there is a slightly different mark on the left and right side. The shading was just a practice but it isn't part of her design c;

Preset Folder: 5

Ears: The default ears~

Description: Her eyes MUST be pupiless and orb-like (although I did provide a link to desired eye c:), could you also fix the mane code so those spikey things don't show? :'D I'd like the mane color to be solid as well

Effects: Idk what ambient shading is o: IS IT POSSIBLE to make it look like there are twinkling stars in her fur??? Subtle, not big and draw attention, but kinda like a glitter?

Communication: Skype, please!! blooisbloo

MediaFire or Google Drive upload: Mediafire

Permission: Totally!!<3

Thanks so much again, you're amazing and I definitely owe you!<3

Yay great! (I'll send you a Contact Request for Skype). I might ask a few questions here and there if I run into something that i'm unsure of. I keep the edit files (.psd) so even if I send the finished copy to you and you'd like something changed, that can be arranged at any time :)

I notice what you mean by the forearm markings now that you pointed it out. I will make sure to remember it ^^

As for the glitter, that's a good idea! I will do my best to figure out what I can do about it. I think I have an idea as to how it can be done, no guarantees that it will work though :P

And Ambient Shading adds a little bit more light and shadows to the model. It makes the model more sensitive to changes in light.  I find that it looks nice in some cases, but can be a bit overbearing if the code isn't adjusted, so if someone wants that feature, I make it subtle. 

Here is a model without Ambient Shading:                                                                                           Here is a model with Ambient Shading (it doesn't have to be this intense. I can adjust the values):

As for the spikes on the mane, was this what you were referring to? This is on the eyecover mane. I assumed that it was the mane you would use. Let me know if i'm right or wrong :3

Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.