Author Topic: PRESET REQUEST - INSANITY  (Read 657 times)

Offline kaczuszka

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
PRESET REQUEST - INSANITY
« on: September 06, 2017, 08:01:14 pm »
(It will not let me delete my previous post since I do not want to spam, but if any mods are free then you're free to delete it!)

Recently I have thought of a new character for a new group me and a friend are making (fantasy based). She is VERY Bi-Polar, being able to turn completely insane with telekinesis; mind-control and other cool stuff I have yet to think of! However at times she can be normal, happy and act like a normal being. She has a base character in making without a preset, however I do not have a reference for her but a simple description.

(I guess I can pay with DA points if it's absolutely necessary)

So, her base colours are white/grey-ish. Her face will be the main focus, giving her crazy blind-looking eyes with slits in them and a insane touch. Detailed shading and colour blending would work well with her, both on her body and her face. Apart from that I really do not mind what else is added! Let your imagination flow free.

I'm looking for her to be a somewhat detailed preset (atleast not the type with basic bold colours and linework that can be seen). I would show examples from other preset makers but I'm afraid that I will get in trouble for reposting their screenshots. I hope somebody responds since I am really excited for this one! Thanks in advance :).
hi hello