Author Topic: Would this be possible?  (Read 1053 times)

Offline Cicada

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Would this be possible?
« on: December 12, 2020, 04:13:02 am »
Hello~! I've been hanging about with my snake character as of late just to chill. They have the 1.17 glitch where the body has been stretched and I was just curious if creating a preset that would still look normal would be something that can be done for her? I'll attach an image for reference, for those that don't know what I'm talking about. I'd like to have her be, well, an albino snake. I'm not sure if this is possible, but I'd like to add transparency to make it seem as though she doesn't have legs or ears, without seeming too off considering. I'm not sure how the textures would sit is the problem I'm facing. I know this isn't really a 'request', but I figured this would be the best place to ask for help on the matter. Feel free to move this post! If somebody else would like to attempt this then I'd be more than happy to let you do so and would pay for your efforts, but other than that, I'd just like to know if this is something I could do for her without too much pain. Thank-you!
https://imgur.com/OioNbHe