Author Topic: Cheers mafuwethu! -Changed mah mind- -May be locked now-  (Read 1157 times)

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • WARNING: I'm a bad friend
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
Cheers mafuwethu! -Changed mah mind- -May be locked now-
« on: August 28, 2014, 11:05:45 am »
It is time...

My life, currently, is just too stressful and busy for me to continue as an active member of this community of Ferals. So I have decided that in the next week or so, just to give enough of a warning, that I will officially no longer enter the forums or the game.
Honestly, I have too many better games on my Steam account, some of which I haven't even had the privilege of installing and playing yet due to my limited hardrive space. That and a few other reasons I don't feel the need to mention.

I want to just thank you all for an awesome time here while it lasted. :D
If, and that's a big IF I decide to finish the second map I started a loooOOoong time ago, I will be sure to post it in the forums. But that won't be any time soon so don't bother yourselves (too much) waiting ;) hehe.

Cheers!
Raphillion

ps: It will be very rare, but I might pop into the game for a short period of time, maybe once a month, just for the heck of it. So if you do catch me, come say hi.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 04:33:24 pm by Raphilion »

My Canyon Map
Avatar by the Awesome Ruji / Michala

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Cheers mafuwethu!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 01:36:51 pm »
Nuuuuuuu Rafffy D:

Who is going to run around eatting afk people with me now???

Whose mane will I snuggly in the cold now?

Who will I share war stories with now?

-grips on to your mane and gives you the puppy dog eyes- How can you do this to meh D:! T_T
Aww Raffy you're one of the oldest faces around here. This makes me sad. FH feels less and less like home each time one of my beloved buddies goes away. I guess I can understand if you're getting busy or tired of it though. Well whatever you decide know that you'll always be welcome with open arms here. I'll miss you a lot my friend. Take care of yourself out there :( -hugs-

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 03:31:53 pm »
I know Sura! D:

I'm sorry, but I have tried sticking around as long as I could.. It is just getting a bit too much now. Plus I keep going inactive for long periods of time.. So I thought I'd make it official this time.

You are one of the good friends I will truly miss. But I would appreciate it if we could still keep in contact for the sake of it! Please PM me how we can make it happen. ASAP.

Thanks. You take care of yourself as well.
*Hugs tightly*

My Canyon Map

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 04:32:17 pm »
Okay, Blame it on Sura ;D
I've decided to stick around afterall. But don't expect me to be very active as my stressful and busy life ATM just doesn't allow for much active-ness around here.

This thread may be locked if a mod so thinks it needs to.

My Canyon Map