Author Topic: This isn't fair.  (Read 1149 times)

Offline Bluparrot

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
This isn't fair.
« on: January 01, 2015, 07:46:10 am »
I want to help others and be noticed, but every time someone has a question I can answer, someone else answers it before me. And most questions there are on the forum are questions I don't even know how to solve, and I don't feel this is fair. If this keeps happening to me, I'll never be noticed and get a chance to be a MOTS. T_T

Shake it!
Blu Parrot - The Pokemon Fanbird of FeralHeart

Offline Kona

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Glitch
    • View Profile
Re: This isn't fair.
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 07:53:27 am »
Don't worry, if you're persistent, and try your hardest, anything can be done. Just keep refreshing the Help pages until something pops up, or check it every 10 minutes or so! Not to mention, if you want to learn how to solve some of these things, you can look through the previous help pages for information on the topics you don't know. c:

Signature by ISeeYou/GoldRadium

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 08:12:17 am »
there isn't anything special with being a mots. it's just a pretty title and some little extra features.

your assistance is always needed. don't stop trying to help others just because you can't reply first sometimes.

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2015, 10:36:17 am »
It is always nice to get noticed for the good you do around the community, but MOTS is just a silly title. Though if you are only helping just so you can get that title it is a tad wrong, and I am not very happy with it. I suggest don't help to race to get closer to becoming MOTS. Help because it is a self gratifying thing to do.

Helping others is a self-esteem booster because you get that fuzzy feeling inside when you help someone. So focus on that more than trying to gain some silly title. Anyway I doubt you'd be able to earn the title if all you are doing is possibly in a different way and form is begging for the title and to be noticed. Just help out, and don't expect much in return and for those actions and attitude alone will you get noticed.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble