Author Topic: Goodbye My Fluffies  (Read 2856 times)

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Goodbye My Fluffies
« on: April 06, 2015, 04:02:03 am »
After much time and pondering I have finally decided it might be high time for little Tili to spread her wings, and take flight. I have been in my little Tili nest thinking on if I should continue trying to find time to play Feral Heart, and all my other games that I love so much. Which has made me come to this choice.

I am planning on leaving Feral Heart.

As much as this games has memories that are good and bad for me I think it's time that I move on from this game. I have been here on other accounts I think maybe 2-2 1/2 years, and I think I can actually say I have had my time of enjoying this game. I for the longest time enjoyed doing role-plays in this game, and meeting new people. Yet sadly as time passed I noticed drama trains were everywhere in this game and it became very difficult to stay out of them. I would have friends on the drama train who would always drag me in, and that in all honesty wasn't fun. I was losing my fur with each drama. xD

So as a way to go back to enjoying a less stressful life I wish to leave. I might come visit once in a while, but for now I don't plan on it. I have enjoyed meeting new faces on this game, and watching amazing people get promoted to statuses they deserved for a long while. Then I got to watch good people leave and retire from Feral Heart. Which I must admit saddened me a great amount. I hated watching Shallow and Genny take their leave of this game, and enjoyed watching two fluffs become Mods for this game. Which of course I wish them the best of luck. ^^

The role-plays I joined were amazing, and I found so many new inspirations for writing stories. Thanks to everyone here you guys helped bring me back some amazing inspiration. Though I promise you nothing would be stolen I just plan on thinking of new and fun things to write about. ^^

The one thing I know I will miss are the friends I made here on this game. Everyone that helped make a huge difference in my life I know I will miss you guys. Ash, Whisper, Vasky, Alphie, Prax, and so many others. I love you all, and I hope you guys will always be my Skype buddies. ^^

I may have finally found myself some work, but I am not too sure yet. It's been hard to find work where I live so lets cross our fingers. So...sadly this will be goodbye my friends. I will miss all the amazing fluffy people on here, and I hope that one day we can all talk again. Those of you who already have my Skype I am looking forward to talking to you all. ^^

Bye Feral Community. I will miss all of you. <3
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 04:03:36 am by T???_NQ »

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline kaya

• Bite me and I'll kick yew arse C: ~ Rak$ha
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 109
    • View Profile
Re: Goodbye My Fluffies
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 09:46:39 am »
Awwwww. Sad to see you go!
I never knew you, but still. I hope you find what you're looking for out there. Best of luck to you. c:

<3

DreamerDay

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 09:54:59 am »
Wow, Im really going to miss you on the gsme; whenever I was alone you were there for me, and I really appreciate it. I really enjoyed our conversation and really hope it continues in the future.

It's sad to see a friend of mine go. I really hope you do come back.

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 02:21:45 pm »
Sad to see you go Tili! I'll miss you alot. Warm hugs and open arms if you ever decide to return!

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline unseelie

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2015, 05:13:28 pm »
O my...We will miss you like so much! I really don't knew you, but I have seen your posts there and I have seen you in game, so yeah.
 I hope you will come back for us letter.
Goodluck, anyway!

~Shelly
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 05:15:29 pm by ~Shelly~ »

Offline StarrieNova

• Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2015, 05:28:39 pm »
Awwwww. Sad to see you go!
I never knew you, but still. I hope you find what you're looking for out there. Best of luck to you. c:

<3

Thanks Kaya very sweet of ya hun. ^^

Wow, Im really going to miss you on the gsme; whenever I was alone you were there for me, and I really appreciate it. I really enjoyed our conversation and really hope it continues in the future.

It's sad to see a friend of mine go. I really hope you do come back.

I know..I am going to miss you as well. I am just happy we have one another on Skype. So that way you can talk to mewhenever you wish to talk with me again hun. ^^

Sad to see you go Tili! I'll miss you alot. Warm hugs and open arms if you ever decide to return!

Thankies Echo dear <3
I will miss oyu too, and I am sure I look forward to dem hugs if I ever decide to come back.

O my...We will miss you like so much! I really don't knew you, but I have seen your posts there and I have seen you in game, so yeah.
 I hope you will come back for us letter.
Goodluck, anyway!

~Shelly

Thank you Shelly, and I am not too sure if I have seen you around before which makes me a tad sad face. Though I would love to get to know you one day if you ever wish to. ^^

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2015, 12:54:55 am »
ohoo, *wipes eyes with paws* mmm, nightcore.... ye've been nothin' but a sheer blessin' to this here community, yes. t'is saddening to see you go, but ye need to spread yer wings'n venture to other places.
i bid ye good luck on your future endeavors and may it be a warm'n cozy journey.
*sniffles and waves bye-bye*
<3
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline StarrieNova

• Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2015, 06:23:55 am »
ohoo, *wipes eyes with paws* mmm, nightcore.... ye've been nothin' but a sheer blessin' to this here community, yes. t'is saddening to see you go, but ye need to spread yer wings'n venture to other places.
i bid ye good luck on your future endeavors and may it be a warm'n cozy journey.
*sniffles and waves bye-bye*
<3

*Flaps closer, and hands a tissue*
Thank you hun it is amazing to know I will be missed by so many. Thank you so much. I will do what I can to pay visits to the forum. ^^

Offline unseelie

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2015, 01:33:57 pm »

Thank you Shelly, and I am not too sure if I have seen you around before which makes me a tad sad face. Though I would love to get to know you one day if you ever wish to. ^^
Of course I would love to.^^