Author Topic: Hiatus (busy with school)  (Read 1120 times)

Offline Windstrider

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Soon-to-be college student!
    • Windstrider2017
    • windstrider2017@gmail.com
    • Windstrider2017
    • View Profile
Hiatus (busy with school)
« on: September 27, 2015, 05:28:17 pm »
Well high school's going great, and I actually like it, which is a first. Most of my previous school years were either awful or just meh; hs has a different atmosphere and it's way better! But since I'm taking AP classes, I'll be a bit busy with homework and projects. So please don't take it personally if you send me a pm and I don't answer it for a while; I just don't always have time to get on here. For anyone who knows about my maps, I can't take requests right now since my game isn't even working atm. When I get it fixed, I'm going to start making aquarium-themed maps. If you watch the show Tanked you'll see where I'm getting my ideas. Anyway, that's about it. Just letting people know I'm actually still alive. xD

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
Re: Hiatus (busy with school)
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 05:35:08 pm »
I'm Sad to here you're not going to be spending as much time here, but i'm glad you're liking High School! It really is better than middle and el. When you have the time I would just love to see your ideas for the aquarium maps. :) Good to know your still alive
- Shay
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 05:46:12 pm »
Arr, I am happy to hear that you are enjoying high school so far. I wish you luck with your AP classes and other studies, and hopefully we will see you again soon. I am looking forward to seeing those maps as well, though do take your time on them. High school can get very busy as you've probably noticed, so don't worry about not having much time to do these things. T'is important and so I wish you the best. Take care, Windstrider.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline StarrieNova

• Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2015, 11:00:25 pm »
Happy to hear things are going well for you my dear. ^^
I hope that continues, and that you end up getting the best out of this school year, and many possible school years to come. We will be here as always waiting for when you return to us my dear.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble