Author Topic: I have Made My Choice  (Read 2274 times)

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
I have Made My Choice
« on: October 21, 2015, 12:38:41 am »
After much thought...I have decided to leave the forums for good, and to make a new account on Feral Heart so that my face can become hidden within the user base once more. I have grown tired, and sad as I watched things progress on this game.

Many things good that have made me proud, and love this community yet a good amount also sad. I have watched dear friends of mine slowly reveal they had been wearing a mask only to reveal a darker person beneath the mask. That some were not who they seemed to be. I have also watched other lose their true selves once they have received titles that were well deserved, but sank to a low depth once earned. It has broken my heart many of times, but I have ignored it and loved them anyways. Though...my heart has finally given up. I have grown tired and worn from all the needless dramas I have watched, and thanks to this I have decided I will step down as someone who is known for helping this community. Instead I will help in secret, but at the same time will just enjoy my time role-playing.

I have made a new account, and only a small handful of users will be allowed to know it. So those who I will send my user to are the friends I have loved and trusted for a while. I know they will keep my new identity in the game a secret, and I know they will support this choice of mine. Being unknown to this community has proven to be more comfortable and happy for me than being known, and given bad names for horrid reasons. So I will bid all those in the forums goodbye for now. I may pop up, and comment in the art areas or in the areas for a map to be made for me. Other than that I don't plan on showing up for much else.

Goodbye my friends. I do still love and care for you all. <3
~Sietara

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Thornscars

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • don't you cry
    • flower-magic
    • flower magic
    • blossomserpent
    • View Profile
Re: I have Made My Choice
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2015, 12:58:23 am »
That's a shame. I've only seen you on the forums a couple times, but you seemed like a really kind person. Hopefully I somehow meet you in-game and we could be friends, (y'know, unless your only using private maps, then I probably wouldn't see you ever.)

signature by cordisawire

Offline StarrieNova

• Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2015, 01:01:45 am »
That's a shame. I've only seen you on the forums a couple times, but you seemed like a really kind person. Hopefully I somehow meet you in-game and we could be friends, (y'know, unless your only using private maps, then I probably wouldn't see you ever.)

I use local maps as well my dear. So there is always a chance we will meet if we have not met online already. ^^

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2015, 01:03:20 am »
Gonna miss seeing your face stalking the forums. However I do understand your choice, even if I don't know much of what is going on. I hope you find peace and can enjoy yourself on FeralHeart again.

Love, Ressy.
RETIRED.

Offline StarrieNova

• Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2015, 01:12:10 am »
Gonna miss seeing your face stalking the forums. However I do understand your choice, even if I don't know much of what is going on. I hope you find peace and can enjoy yourself on FeralHeart again.

Love, Ressy.

*Tackle nuzzles*
Thankz Ress my dear. Make me happy to know you support my choices dear. I love you always and will enjoy hearing from you on Skype and on the game.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2015, 07:20:39 pm »
'Tis sad to see ye stepping down from the forums, but I can understand. Ye are such a wonderful floof and ye put a smile on m'face and many others with y'er helping hands that 'ave given light to others who did not 'ave. Thank ye f'er all y'er great work and I do hope ye enjoy y'er incognito life in FH. May y'er new life in FH be as bright as the sun!

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2015, 07:43:35 pm »
I'm sad to see such a friendly, well known floof step down, but at the same time, I completely understand your reasoning.

If you ever need to vent or talk, always know I'm 'ere for 'ya, mate. <333

You are loved and appreciated.
I hope to see you around in-game, and hope you enjoy your time of peace under your new username. <33

Take care and God bless, bby. <33
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2015, 08:17:15 pm »
I'm sad to hear you're leaving the Feral Heart forums, but if you feel it's your time to go it's understandable. I hope things go well for you with your new username, and I hope you are able to enjoy your time on the game. Best of luck to you.
Inactive

Offline StarrieNova

• Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2015, 10:31:30 pm »
'Tis sad to see ye stepping down from the forums, but I can understand. Ye are such a wonderful floof and ye put a smile on m'face and many others with y'er helping hands that 'ave given light to others who did not 'ave. Thank ye f'er all y'er great work and I do hope ye enjoy y'er incognito life in FH. May y'er new life in FH be as bright as the sun!

Thank ye very much my dear, and I know part of me will miss the forums as well. Though it brings a smile to my face cause I know I will still always try to help others, but it will just be from the game itself only. So I will still be there. <3

I'm sad to see such a friendly, well known floof step down, but at the same time, I completely understand your reasoning.

If you ever need to vent or talk, always know I'm 'ere for 'ya, mate. <333

You are loved and appreciated.
I hope to see you around in-game, and hope you enjoy your time of peace under your new username. <33

Take care and God bless, bby. <33
Thank you so much my dear. It means a lot from you Jackerz <3
I will be sure to visit you and the rest of the #2FAB4U group chat more often. Wanna be more part of the family since I know I have not been around too much for a while. <3

I'm sad to hear you're leaving the Feral Heart forums, but if you feel it's your time to go it's understandable. I hope things go well for you with your new username, and I hope you are able to enjoy your time on the game. Best of luck to you.

Thank ya so much my dear.

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2015, 11:04:25 pm »
Farewell, Sietara.
Words cannot explain how sad I am to see such a friendly and familiar face leave off to another account unknowing to me;;