Author Topic: New Account won't log in  (Read 642 times)

Offline RoseGarden

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
New Account won't log in
« on: December 31, 2018, 03:52:08 pm »
Made a new recruiting account for my buddy and tried logging in, but it wont log me into the website. Instead it keeps switching the filled boxes over to my account instead of logging in through theirs on my device to set them up. Tried logging into the form to ask the question but it says the username is non-existent. Got the verification code, we activated the account, is there like a wait time that must be gone through before they can access their new account to get into the game?

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
Re: New Account won't log in
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 04:27:11 pm »
Try switching browsers. The log in page does this sometimes, if your username and password are automatically set for the log in, It can glitch if you're trying to use a different account.
What is the username you're trying to log in to? Try searching it up on the Forum, and if doesn't come up, then the account is non-existent.
If that's the case, I suggest creating the account again, or contact a Staff member.

There isn't any 'wait time' before you can access your account, It should be ready as soon as you create it.

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline RoseGarden

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: New Account won't log in
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2018, 04:30:24 pm »
Thought so too about the wait time, it doesn't show up in search either, I've tried that but haven't tried the other browser trick. If that doesn't work then I guess I'll just have to contact a Staff Member to see what's up.