Author Topic: {OPEN}~ A New Adventure ~ {Literate Pokemon Trainer RP}  (Read 16523 times)

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: {OPEN}~ A New Adventure ~ {Literate Pokemon Trainer RP}
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2014, 08:21:04 pm »
(Wait so can I join with my charizard he's. A level 100 and my most trusted pokemon but is it ok if I use him I cant do anything with out my charizard but if I cant that's ok I might just make up a level for him ( trust me I am not lieing I can screen shot it now)

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline Just_Ice

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2014, 08:53:34 pm »
That's fine as long as you take a picture of your team. (Read the rules please.)

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2014, 09:04:55 pm »
(Ok thank sooo much ^^)

Name Tyler (just call her Ty)
                                                               gender Female
                                                                 Age 14
                                                                  region Kanto
History: Tyler was born in Lavander town, She was always visting the pokemon tower to pay respects. On a Thursday afternoon a loud boom was heard, noticing  what had happened she knew that a team of people in red cloths were breaking to the tower. Just like they had told the mayor three weeks before.

Tylers team

Typhlosion Swift, Flame charge, Quick attack, Lava plume
                                               Charizard(Blister) Blast burn, Dragon rage, Heat wave, Flare blitz
                                               Pikachu(Sparky) Thunder, Thunderbolt, Rock smash, Electro ball
                                               Flygon(Trap) Hyper beam, Dig, Dragon claw, Earth power
                                               Houndoom Fire fang, Ember, Beat up, Flamethrower
                                               Garchomp  Dragon claw, Strength, Dig, Crunch

Pokemon in pc

Leafeon Leaf blade, Nature power, Grass knot, Double-edge
                                                             Swampurt(Huskymudkipz) Surf, Mud bomb, Mud-slap, Muddy water

( Is the Lavander town thing ok? XD I just noticed Lavander town and pokemon tower being attacked is from red and blue.)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 07:14:42 pm by glaceon24 »

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2014, 01:30:13 am »

Name: Arkanis
Region: Hoenn
History: Former Team Magma member. He left to the Kalos region after it was disbanded and just happened to be there when the Team Flare incidents started occurring. He travels alone with his pokemon as much of the only companions he has.
Current Team:

Arcanine -  Moves: Extremespeed, Flamethrower, Will-o-wisp, Roar
Sceptile -    Moves: Leaf Blade, Focus Blast, Rock Slide, Dragon Claw
Manetric  - Moves: Overheat, Thunder, Signal Beam, Hidden Power (Ice)
Mawile -     Moves: Crunch, Fake Tears, Iron Head, Rock Slide
Aggron -      Moves: Earthquake, Iron Head, Head Smash, Thunder
Zangoose - Moves: Slash, Fire blast, Blizzard, Thunder

(Sorry it took so long for me to post this. Wanted to gather the right pokemon plus little siblings love to hide stuff from me.)

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2014, 03:11:31 am »
(Awwww that must be so cute)

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!

Offline Just_Ice

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2014, 05:37:08 pm »
(Both are accepted; sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I have a lot of school and volleyball things going on at the moment. I'll post as much as I can. If we don't get another member within about two days, we can start. )

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2014, 06:12:10 pm »
I can understand the school and volleyball
and I'm glad to wait take your time ^^)

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2014, 08:21:42 am »

Name:
Odile Vanier
-She is known as Professor Vanier to others that are aware of her main occupation as a professor.
-To those

Region(s):
-She was born in the Johto region.
-However, as her job calls for it, she has moved about to the following regions: Kanto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh.

History:
Miss. Vanier was born Olivine City to her parents, Emma and Neal, out in seawhile they were out on an expedition in the city's coast to research the extent of power that the Ampharos named "Amphy" could conduct and the range in which it can be seen from. The mother, was strictly independent on er research but her husband accompanied her as she was 9 months into the pregnancy and out during the research, her water broke and the father calmly to the reins as she burst out in shout to keep writing down what was occurring in the experiment. Throughout the course of her life, Odile was heavily influenced by her parents that were scientists but instead of actually involving Pokemon, they rather focused on the outward power they could present to society, often, they acted was engineers to such a degree. However, she took on the route as a Professor that still focused on the scientific aspect of Pokemon and item effects on them but she has begun to focus on that now as she was introduced to the Kalos region that had the Mega Stones.

During the segment between Johto and Kalos, she was moving frequently at her own accord and went off collecting data but she has trained a team and fought several of the evil organizations per the region she has been in. Even gym battles have given a go and te Elite four in her days in the Hoenn region. For now, she is in the region of Kalos to be introduced to the issue known as Team Flare and all she can do is marvel at Professor Sycamore has hidden from the letter as it seemed distantly vague like to where he'd received this information or any sources to make his work credible.

Current Team:

Mawile - Vice Grip, Astonish, Feint Attack, Crunch (Item carrying: Mawlite)
Flygon - Crunch, Dragon Claw, Rock Slide, Earthwuake (Item carrying: Hard Stone)
Gardevoir - Calm Mind, Thunderbolt, Moonblast, sychic (Item carrying: Gardevorite)
Vaporeon - Shadow Ball, Ice Beam, Toxic, Scald (Item carrying: N/A)
Lucario - Clsoe Combat, Dragn Pulse, Aura Sphere, Flash Canon (Item carrying: Shell Bell)
Braixen - Light Screen, Lucky Chant, Ember, Psychic (Item carrying: N/A
)
[/spoiler]

Offline Just_Ice

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2014, 04:35:46 pm »
Accepted~

One thing that I need to say right now; I just caught my first shiny yesterday! I've never really had a legit one and it just popped up in the FS!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2014, 06:31:21 pm »
(Oooh that awesome ^^ Shinies, from what ive heard and seen, are supposed to be more common in x and y than previous games. The only shiny I have encountered beside gyarados that i could transfer to x and y was a shiny fearow i got on leafgreen. all the other times i caught them on crystal :v)

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!