Author Topic: {OPEN}~ A New Adventure ~ {Literate Pokemon Trainer RP}  (Read 16443 times)

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: {OPEN}~ A New Adventure ~ {Literate Pokemon Trainer RP}
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2014, 08:34:48 pm »
(I encountered a shiny graveler but it used self distruct -cry's in corner-

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2014, 01:13:26 am »
The only shiny I've encountered in game is a Steelix and I thankfully caught it. c:
I'm still searching about for the shinies in this game c: ))

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2014, 11:32:57 pm »
[[Bump!]]

Offline Just_Ice

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2014, 10:19:26 pm »
( Is anyone as upset as I am about Pokemon Bank? That they still haven't released it? Ugh. We can start, if you guys want. I know that we don't have many members but it can work. )

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2014, 01:27:56 am »
(I read they did released it but soon postponed it because of Internet trouble)

Walking into the cafe Tyler looked around for a place to sit. Heading over to sit down her pokeball stared to shake takeing the ball off her belt see sigh as her Charizard,Blister moved around in the pokeball with excitement "Calm down Blister I'm sure their be here soon." She said sitting down in the chair and attaching Blisters ball back to her belt.

(Is this ok I diden't know how to start :| )

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2014, 01:39:25 am »

Arkanis

He walked down one of the streets of the city they had just arrived at and scratched his head a bit, staring closely at the unfamiliar Kalos region map and sighed, "I think we're lost again. This is nothing like home." Valtorn, the zangoose by his side, snickered at this and shook his head trying to keep in from laughing to hard. Even his own pokemon knew he wasn't the best navigator out there. Arkanis rolled his eyes and shrugged, "I suppose we'll just have to ask around then."

(Short post is short! And I thought it was already released.)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 02:42:09 am by Arkanis Void »

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2014, 01:54:11 am »
Going to color in a moment.]]

Odile hadn't wondered much throughout the morning as to where this cafe exactly was located as her mind was wondering to her Vaporeon that was calmly pacing at her side but he didn't seem to notice much of the scenery besides the heavy scents of the alluring foods from every corner of Lumiose City. The newest member of the team, Braixen, was mindlessly waving his wand about as his ears ricked up to the sensation of his trainer ruffling his yellow fur that made a low growl escaped from the depth of his throat.

"And the cafe...is not here," a frustrated sigh escaped her as the Vaporeon graced his side against her leg, as if wanting to be petted, but the trainer ignored it as she resumed reading the map. Fanning herself, she eyed about the crowd to spot the many unfamiliar faces of the Kalos region. The Braixen had tugged on his trainer's coat as she eyed down, blue eyes only questioning the Pokemon that had no answers. "Want to hold the letter? I can see the wand is boring you,"  a tired smile came to her as she exchanged the letter to the Braixen who already placed the wand into his bushy tail. Braixen obliged to the gift as he opened it and began to eye at the letters, not even being literate, but it was all pictures to him that allowed for his imagination to explore.

Idly, Odile reclined against a fancy restaurant sign that was still visible for all other patrons that passed by but she had lowered the city's map to inspect it better. This was honestly her first time arriving to the city and she was often good with her direction and routes but, being as she was in a new region, that wasn't working out too well. "Braixen, your region is odd," she stuck out her tongue to the Braixen that glanced back at her with his ears twitching at her statement but he reciprocated the tongue jest.  Vaporeon, in a placid fashion, strolled about  to the avenue's corner and bobbed his head about to watch the bodies coming by as Odile raised her voice slightly to the Vaporeon, "Don't think of soaking these folks. You do know well enough they aren't as friendly as the Hoenn citizens." A smirk grew upon the Vaporeon's face as Odile only chuckled and resumed eyeing at the map.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 04:02:57 am by SoaringAway »

Offline Just_Ice

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2014, 02:12:53 am »

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2014, 02:22:32 am »
                                                                                     Tyler

Sighing Tyler toke off one of her pokeballs from her belt and tossed it into the air. The ball opened and a bright white light shot out and landed on the floor of the cafe. When the light died down a yellow pokemon had appeared and was smiling at her. Looking at her Pikachu, Sparky she cuaght the pokeball and clipped it back to her belt. When she had finished her pokemon jumped onto her lap and nuzzled up to her. Picking up the fluffy pokemon she set her on the table and began to brush her fur. "Sparky you have to look nice for when the other get here. Your got pretty riled up when we were battling g that Venomoth." She said continuing to brush the pokemon and she smiled as she heard its joyful sigh.Looking up Tyler noticed someone or something at the entrance to the cafe.

(I waited till 6:00 in the morning for pokemon bank >:|  )

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2014, 02:54:51 am »

Arkanis

He continued to search around for a bit long before Valtorn tugged on his jacket looking up at him. Arkanis blinked, "Huh? What is it?" The zangoose pointed ahead where he saw a large arcanine enter a cafe and winced, "Oh. I totally knew that was ahead." Valtorn rolled its eyes and gave a sarcastic smile meaning, sure you did... He continued ahead and asked, "Think Zelkin won't mind sharing the spotlight?" The pokemon gave no response and continued onwards on all fours, passing through the glass door right before Arkanis happily, holding the map in his mouth. The trainer looked over, seeing a couple others and shrugged, walking over to great them with the zangoose not too far behind.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!