Author Topic: 1000 Ways To Get Kicked Out of Walmart/Kmart  (Read 190162 times)

nightmares reign

Re: 1000 Ways To Get Kicked Out of Walmart/Kmart
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2011, 05:56:45 pm »
huh? well I once got kicked out of a supermarket for chasing my friend round dressed as the grim reaper and she was dressed as a chicken (it was halloween though I'm not completely mad yet) and a old lady started chasing me with her handbag, Great day that was picture a fat secruity guard dragging a grim reaper and a chicken out while an old lady smacks him lol

Squidyly

« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2011, 01:49:27 am »
Walk in with a bikini, and dance all around and squirt mustard everywhere.

wolfliftfeather

« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2011, 06:21:05 am »
Make a fort with all chair and blankets and start shooting people with dart gun and yell "IT WORLD WAR 3."

Hide in one boxes for stuff and jump out saying "Ima going fire my lazier." Then go back into the box.Then once security guard comes by shoot him with a dart gun and run around screaming. "You cant catch me I am the gingerbread girl/guy."
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 11:26:13 pm by Wolflift »

Irkalla

« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2011, 10:41:36 pm »
Grab a stack pies from the bakery and go around to people and put pies and their faces and say "You like pie!". Bonus if someone is allergic to it and then say "You dont like pie".

littlefoxchild

« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2011, 05:07:05 am »
Take 10  bad,crazy, totally going to get you kickout little kids to the toy section let them have fun for a second and then try to make them stop!! good luck! LOL

Offline FerretFoo

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • ~~~c[]_|_|_|_|_[] ~~~c[]_|_|_|_|_[] GlowSticks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2011, 08:04:22 pm »
walk into walmart and go up to where the donuts are that you can eat while in the store. Stand there with your mouth open for a sec the strip really fast! Grab two donuts one for eat hand and run around rubbing it all over you screaming "YOUR ADOPTED!"

or

run int and start humping ever thing in site. Then when the guard comes up take off screaming "RAPE!" And run as fast as you can xD.
I need something new here...hmmm

Offline vidgames

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2011, 04:22:39 am »
go up to a store clerk and say"can you show me where the drinks are?"and when you get there take one,open it,and pore it all over the store clerks head and say"hahaha sucker!"and make a break for the door

Artish

« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2011, 12:59:53 am »
get inside the clothes racks and as people go by whisper "buy me.... BUY MEEE!" such and so on

get a thing of OJ and open it and run to the bathroom spilling some of it as you go. scream "I CANT HOLD IT!!!"

Offline Definition

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2011, 01:12:54 am »
Um...Steal in front of an employee? I didn't see anyone mention that yet, LOL xD

Offline vidgames

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2011, 10:29:44 pm »
put a pair of underwear on your head and go around screaming"ITS WAFFLE TIME!!!"while throwing waffles at people.