Author Topic: Oh look another rant..  (Read 42412 times)

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Re: Oh look another rant..
« Reply #110 on: July 30, 2011, 07:19:50 pm »
(( Lol Tiggy X3))

Ah, I see. Dont worry I wasnt picking on ya', I'm not that cruel.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #111 on: July 30, 2011, 07:34:52 pm »
(( Lol Tiggy X3))

I guess i will have to pester Razmirz again to do Kovs job.. giving us access to that unseen (and in my eyes then NOT working) database stuff.

Twiliac

« Reply #112 on: July 30, 2011, 07:36:09 pm »
(( Lol Tiggy X3))

I guess i will have to pester Razmirz again to do Kovs job.. giving us access to that unseen (and in my eyes then NOT working) database stuff.

Maybe there should be another, that can actually do something..like you Tigg. :/.

Since Kovu can't seem to get onto the forum. (which I find a bunch of bull) and Raz is too busy with his own life.

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 30, 2011, 07:37:28 pm »
Yeah! Tigg for president! Wait... xDD

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #114 on: July 30, 2011, 07:45:10 pm »
Well, in my honest opinion, we've been waiting so long, and with far to little success, its about time you stepped in.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 30, 2011, 08:39:54 pm »
Hope y'll dont mind me posting what I just sent Kovu:

Humm

I'll post the reply
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 08:41:42 pm by Magpie »

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 30, 2011, 10:06:45 pm »

Humm

I'll post the reply

Luff it :3

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #117 on: July 31, 2011, 01:07:04 am »

Humm

I'll post the reply

The one thing I don't agree with in that is the filter. Filter is unneeded in my opinion. I think people should be trusted not to swear, and if they can't they deserve the boot.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 31, 2011, 03:43:29 am »
Whoa, chill, you guys. Kov tries his best to make this game as enjoyable for all of us as he can. Bashing him is of no use. Sure, I agree with the fake report button thing. It should do something, and Kov should sort that out with the next patch. But honestly, a board flaming him for all of this stuff? He doesn't even "hire" mods. He has someone to do that for him. My suggestion: sit down, shut up, and block users who annoy you until Kov gets the report button working. You can always report someone on the forum anyway. Mods don't want to hear your "OMG HE SPAMMED" every five seconds, and that's probably the reason for the non-working report button.

My point: If you have issues with FH, don't play it. I, personally, love the community here and think Kov does a great job making this game enjoyable. If ANYONE is at fault here, it's the people who purposefully try to make this game a bad place for other users. But mods are always watching and ready to ban people like that, so you all need to calm down and let the people in charge take care of this. BLOCK THE PEOPLE WHO BOTHER YOU. THIS IS THE INTERNET, PEOPLE.
//endrant.

EDIT: Going back and reading through the posts, mostly Tigg's, I understand that Kov is mostly to blame here, besides the group of people who (as stated above) seem to ENJOY making FH go downhill. My personal opinion: FH needs more mods. People with more than half a brain who can be trusted to make FH's community a better place for its users. Kudos to all the mods/admins for doing your job as best you can.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 03:54:18 am by wolffox »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #119 on: July 31, 2011, 03:52:18 am »
Whoa, chill, you guys. Kov tries his best to make this game as enjoyable for all of us as he can. Bashing him is of no use. Sure, I agree with the fake report button thing. It should do something, and Kov should sort that out with the next patch. But honestly, a board flaming him for all of this stuff? He doesn't even "hire" mods. He has someone to do that for him. My suggestion: sit down, shut up, and block users who annoy you until Kov gets the report button working. You can always report someone on the forum anyway. Mods don't want to hear your "OMG HE SPAMMED" every five seconds, and that's probably the reason for the non-working report button.

My point: If you have issues with FH, don't play it. I, personally, love the community here and think Kov does a great job making this game enjoyable. If ANYONE is at fault here, it's the people who purposefully try to make this game a bad place for other users. But mods are always watching and ready to ban people like that, so you all need to calm down and let the people in charge take care of this. BLOCK THE PEOPLE WHO BOTHER YOU. THIS IS THE INTERNET, PEOPLE.
//endrant.

That would work if the block button ACTUALLY WORKED.

Really, this post is silly and unneccessary. No one is saying anything that truly horrible about FH, no one is flaming Kovu, they're stating an opinion that you have taken WAY overboard. No one is complaining about the lack of mods, so no  need to bring that up, they're saying what they think about the fact that Kovu doesn't want mods or a report button. And it's not because they don't want to know about the issues ingame. If they didn't, they wouldn't be mods would they?

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho