Author Topic: Realistic dens  (Read 2128 times)

Offline Limez

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Realistic dens
« on: May 28, 2015, 09:05:16 pm »
Hollow. Im looking for Realistic dens meshes. And Im not talking about caves. Im talking about real life looking dens. As a map maker i struggle to find real looking dens. The type of dens im looking for are ones that you can walk into a forest and find a natural den. Ones with trees fallen on them, with plants next to them, with moss on them too, and maybe hanging lichen. Also trees that are climbable too. If you can find an of these dens, plz let me know. Also ive seen like Thierry's stuff and other well known ppl that made dens.

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
Re: Realistic dens
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 02:16:33 am »
Personally, I don't know much about meshes, but if you go to the FH deviantART page there are plenty of meshes people post.
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Limez

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 07:20:05 pm »
Personally, I don't know much about meshes, but if you go to the FH deviantART page there are plenty of meshes people post.
I look at DA a lot. But most of the good meshes are for sale and arnt free, there no longer selling them, or they lost the files and cant remake them.

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2015, 07:22:56 pm »
I look at DA a lot. But most of the good meshes are for sale and arnt free, there no longer selling them, or they lost the files and cant remake them.
hmmm, well I'm sorry but, like I said, I don't know much about them so i can't really help. But I hope you find what your looking for.
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Aniuk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • mesh requests? pm me~
    • giddyfox
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2015, 11:41:14 pm »
Hello!~

You have stated that you've looked on dA quite extensively, but I am not sure if you came across this? It's a tree den, which sounds like what you're looking for.

If you want a den with plants around the outside and lichen, you might have to add them yourself in Object Maker. If you need help with this, feel free to ask.

sig by pokrova on deviantART

Offline Limez

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2015, 12:59:36 am »
Hello!~

You have stated that you've looked on dA quite extensively, but I am not sure if you came across this? It's a tree den, which sounds like what you're looking for.

If you want a den with plants around the outside and lichen, you might have to add them yourself in Object Maker. If you need help with this, feel free to ask.
I have actually found that den. Its a nice den too. Prefect for forest territorys.