Author Topic: Login Page  (Read 1941 times)

Offline Taizer

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • "I can have a margarita at 11:30 am if I want to."
    • TaizerFH
    • TaizerFH
    • View Profile
Login Page
« on: August 20, 2017, 01:01:48 pm »
Hey Guys! Alright so, when I'm logging in on the web page, it used to login instantly, but now the login buttons turning yellow, the page gains a scroll bar and it makes me login in a second time (it works second time around)! Is it supposed to be doing this? is it a glitch?? or is this some password dupe thing/is someone stealing all my login info!? I'm using Firefox as its the only browser that will work smoothly on my PC. But this issue only started yesterday (saturday)
I saw someone had a problem with more than one account with their username making the page do a login flip, but I've been registered for years, I doubt I have the same issue.??
(I have a second backup account to and the page is also doing it with that)

Looking for my converted mesh? You can find them here ! https://taizerfh.wixsite.com/digitalviolence

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Login Page
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 01:08:08 pm »
Hello!

Me's been experiencing this, too but me doubts it's something worth concerning about. I don't think it's someone hacking into your account so no need to worry!
It could be a confirmation thing, like some sites do when they have you type in your information twice. It could be used as a precaution to fool those who may try to log into your account by giving off the same result it would do if you've typed in your information incorrectly. If that makes sense?

However, I cannot say with 100% certainty. This is just my theory. I am also unsure on if this happens to every user or if it is, indeed, a newborn glitch.
gone

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2017, 02:46:40 pm »
I too have the same thing happening, but it works after another try.

Try more attempts to log in.

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2017, 03:07:54 pm »
As it seems that quite a few people have started experience this 'issue' (including myself) I wouldn't say it's a problem at all.
As
Vespian has said, it could be a confirmation thing. As long as you're still able to actually login to your account the second or third time around then you're alright and perfectly safe - the likelihood of another 'hacking' situation is nothing with this situation I believe.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2017, 01:10:54 am »
I've just been experiencing this myself, but it generally works the same as it has before. I'm sure it's possible that Raz has been working on things or tweaking around, something got moved or added in coding, etc., so I doubt it's anything to worry about. Considering that a few other fluffs have also been experiencing, I think it has more to do on our end than it does yours or instead of any kind of hacking or data breach.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Taizer

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • "I can have a margarita at 11:30 am if I want to."
    • TaizerFH
    • TaizerFH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 12:22:53 am »
I keep getting malware threats from the page the first time it tries to login now, Avast keeps going off and it makes me login a second time still. :?
Looking for my converted mesh? You can find them here ! https://taizerfh.wixsite.com/digitalviolence

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2017, 05:52:11 pm »
Yep I get it too.

Considering that Avast is reliable this is concerning.
I've just been experiencing this myself, but it generally works the same as it has before. I'm sure it's possible that Raz has been working on things or tweaking around, something got moved or added in coding, etc., so I doubt it's anything to worry about.
We shouldn't assume Raz is working on something like this unless he makes an announcement about it.