Author Topic: Pinecones.  (Read 24386 times)

Offline Nutmeg

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
Pinecones.
« on: July 21, 2011, 11:07:04 pm »
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 01:55:50 am by Nutmeg »

Offline TigerStar*

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Call me princess .
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: Pile of Pinecones with my plants
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 11:22:41 pm »
.O. amazing! You should make more! These are REALLY nice! :D
Other accounts are SteamPaw & DoomedDestiny.

~ babydoll-bunny.tumblr.com
~ l0punny.deviantart.com

Thierry

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 11:52:56 pm »
first models doesn't mean bad models. thanks for uploading your meshes.
Just a little tip: when you are making your models, put by default one material, this will avoid the need to put a material manually o needing an .object file.
ex: for the pinecone, instead of putting the material name as 'tetrahedron2_auv' put 'PineconeNutmeg'.

Be careful, even the simplest model can be stolen and claimed by someone.

District 2

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 06:33:11 pm »
I love love love the meshes! I just wish the pinecones weren't so shiny, but thats okay, I understand your new to this. I don't know how to do meshes period, so amazing job! Honestly, if your worried about people stealing them, you could keep the link and tell people to PM you if they want it. -shrugs- just an idea! :D

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 08:37:48 pm »
these are awsom! :D

shzgdfg

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 03:42:49 pm »
Hey connie.I have a mesh request if you can do it 4 me.Im making a map of Snowflake wich is my home but I need a couple of things.Its only 3 so it probably wont be much work.I need a snowman(or wolf)mesh,an Icerose(its a blue rose with little iceicles hanging from the ppetals and leaves)and a bush withfrost berries(they look like cherries only blue)and covered with a little bit of snow on the top of the bush.Plz it would make me happy if you could make these three meshes.Plz reply with your answer soon;Gotta surf L8TER
-SoulSurfer

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2011, 12:16:28 am »
np, and u just requested something I've ben trying to find forEVER! its the wolf, so I say go with the wolf XD

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2011, 09:49:36 pm »
Love your meshes! Along with the stealing thing, you could just make the .zip file have a password. :3

shzgdfg

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2011, 01:53:20 pm »
Whoa yeah of course! I completly forgot about that, that gives more power to control who gets what. I think this helps when make more meshes, but I'm doing something else right now so mesh making will be later, in a few weeks I guess I don't know... I had trouble responding to the forum messages lately so that's why it took me so long currently to respond but if you can see this then whatever was bothering my replies must of dissapeared!
SoulSurfer, I will have to wait a while because I am in something else right now, but I may try but there is one thing I just need to tell you (and everyone) :) I really, really am not very picky when it comes to chatspeak, you know and I understand most words like lol and stuff, but the word plz for please for some reason really bothers me, I feel sort of weird saying that but, I do know I'm not the only one, I know other online people who also claim that they don't really like it either, I won't remind everyone I see, or anything like that I just wanted to point that out randomly. I won't ever tell anyone again about it, it makes me seem mean. :( So...  I will end up trying that request but I can't promise it will turn out perfect. Sorry it took so long to respond. At that time even my PM messaging was bugged, too. :(
No problem.I can wait.And dont worry.I will stop typing plz for please.To tell you the truth now that you mention the plz for please thing it is weird how its spelled.Anyway you are not sounding mean.You are just telling people how you dont want them spelling some stuff wrong.See ya later!
-SoulSurfer

Offline Shiama

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2011, 10:35:56 pm »
Thanks again Connie.! It made my map so much better! I love chu!:D
"Here's the moral to the story, we don't do it for the glory.
We don't do it for the money, we don't do it for the things.
So all the critics who despise us go ahead and criticize us.
It's your charity that drives us, adds the fire to our flames"

4/25/11.<33