Author Topic: Pinecones.  (Read 24381 times)

shzgdfg

Re: Pile of Pinecones with my plants
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2011, 03:41:22 pm »
Ah ok, thanks for understanding, I have no clue when the meshes will be finished, so far my ability is rather small for meshing, not an expert. :( But right now I think the first mesh I will try will be the that little Icerose, that sounds beautiful. But! I wonder what you mean by snowman wolf, is it a snow pile to be shaped like a wolf? You probelly don't mean: (I meshed that in less than a second)
 SNOWMAN, but about the snowwolf I can do something about it, unless you have more important information about what it looks like right now. Okay so right now I am thinking you want a pile of snow shaped like a wolf, is this correct? :) :) :) Oh because if it is I can totally do that!  :)
Oh I like that mesh,and your right.When I said snowwolf I mant it to look like a wolf.And dont worry about that snowman pic.I LOVED IT!It makes me wish that where I live it snows in winter.Anyway your really nice and your mesh-making skills are AWESOME!I cant make any good pinecones or that red plant.Thanks again for helping me!See ya in feral-Heart!
-SoulSurfer

Offline Kazula

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • I have a random fascination with pirates.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2011, 02:49:39 pm »
I can tell you how to make a snow wolf with something already in the game

Heres How:

Open Object Maker

Type "cbody1.mesh" in the mesh box and click "Add New"

Type whatever material you want for the first and second materials on the body for the eyes

Write in "BaseWhite" for the rest of the materials

Next type "cears1.mesh"  in the mesh box and click "Add New"

Type "BaseWhite" for both materials

Finally type "ctail1.mesh" in the mesh box and click "Add New"

you can edit the pitch to make it facing downward

Make the tail material "Basewhite"
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 03:04:27 pm by Kaz »

The lovely Kasai and Carlitos the spider

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=21419.0 <---- Pets for your character :D

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2011, 07:05:28 pm »

I agree with the above, but then it has no snow texture, or wolf texture. I can give you a snow-ish material or I can give you a white wolf fur texture {Like, a preset material, but not.}

shzgdfg

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2011, 08:59:39 pm »

I agree with the above, but then it has no snow texture, or wolf texture. I can give you a snow-ish material or I can give you a white wolf fur texture {Like, a preset material, but not.}
um,snowwolf but its connie making them so you can tell him or her cuz I dont wanna get stuff mixed up.

Offline Kazula

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2011, 10:21:57 pm »
what program do you use for meshing no one will give me any program names other than blender

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=21419.0 <---- Pets for your character :D

Offline Kazula

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2011, 05:47:49 am »
Ok thank you I might get blender and tell my parents its practice for my career. I plan to go into gmae design and such like that

Offline Kazula

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2011, 06:23:02 am »
Oh cool! Probably gotta wait till my sister gets a laptop so I can use mine without my parents stealing it all the time. Cuz they use my laptop and close my stuff out including a 4 hour Map

Offline Glave

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • A 'Nerd' gone wild
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2011, 05:55:34 pm »
I downloaded these yesterday but turning up basewhite. I tried to type in the names of the material files but Pinecone and pinecone <caps and non> is not working at all :/ and I don't see any other files in there for the pinecones. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thierry

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2011, 06:08:55 pm »
to install the meshes correctly, do this:
copy all .material .mesh and .png files in to FeralHeart\media\objects\my_objects, except NutmegPlant.object
copy NutmegPlant.object in to FeralHeart\media\objects

Edit:
i forgot to mention, after that, you will find a new group called NutmegPlant at object or map maker. The models will appear correctly.

if it doesn't work, then try this.
the material names are not the file name.
to know the material name open the .material file in notepad.
and you can see the material name.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 06:15:39 pm by Thierry »

Offline Glave

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • A 'Nerd' gone wild
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2011, 07:08:09 pm »
haha!!! thanks I missed the fact that they were right there under nutmeg in the items stuffs. Thanks XD!!

<<guess that's why I'm still a noob, I miss some things :D >>