Author Topic: Emily's mesh challenge  (Read 5652 times)

Offline rainpelt

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Wolfaboo and proud of it.
    • View Profile
Emily's mesh challenge
« on: July 25, 2012, 01:09:21 pm »
Emily's mesh challange

I know there are some really good meshers out there and I want to give them a challenge. Now, everybody knows what the default floppy ears look like(Droopy rabbit ones), soanyone interested heres the challenge.

I want someone to create a labrador ear mesh to replace the default floppy ones. Model them like this

and if you want to do something extra(this is optional, if you want to do it its up to you)you can have a go at this dog
collar.

Take all the time that you need and put up a zip file and a .rar file download link when you'r done on this topic (will be nice to see labradors running around :D).If anyone's been looking for collar's or labrador ears stalk this forum but don't claim the stuff as your own. If I see anyone claiming the stuff on this topic and sending out a download I will ask them to remove the link,if they dont I will ask the person who created the ears and/or the collar until further notice.
Thnx for reading and happy meshing(will luv to see how they turn out 8))
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 12:36:58 pm by Emily Callen »

(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him achieve world domination

Offline rainpelt

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Emily's mesh challenge
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 06:50:34 pm »
feel free to post 'n' stuff

(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him achieve world domination

nyxghostrider

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 07:23:54 pm »
wut about custom manes, a item pack of urs would be a great idea ^^

Offline rainpelt

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2012, 09:55:01 am »
I cant do items and stuff cuz my computer is'nt big enough to support blender and I have know idea how to put them up for download. Will get a new computer soon and might start meshing. A custom mane would be fab!I never thought of custom manes before, if you can mesh, Nyx,feel free to do so and post a download on this topic,will love to see it :)

(\_/)
(O.o)

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2012, 10:05:57 am »
1. Meshes are objects like for maps
2. Items are what people can wear
3. It isnt possible unless the person who makes the ears and manes and such for the games adds new ones.
4. You can't just make an item to replace a default

You are amazing <3

Offline rainpelt

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2012, 06:32:48 pm »
Bloo I know meshes are for objects but you also need them to create items for people to wear. Also somebody created a docked tail to replace one of the default tails, Tigg created claws to replace one of canine tails and feline manes and tufts but for people to see them they would have to have them installed properly and I would probably use labrador ears on every canine charecter I'd create.but I dont mind

(\_/)
(O.o)

Offline Vallez

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Antigua Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2012, 06:49:04 pm »
1. Meshes are objects like for maps
2. Items are what people can wear
3. It isnt possible unless the person who makes the ears and manes and such for the games adds new ones.
4. You can't just make an item to replace a default
I'm not trying to gang up on you Bloo, cause ya know your awesome sauce, but I think this may be valuable for the future of helping people.
1. Not all meshes are for maps, there ARE ear2.mesh mane1.mesh ect. Take a quick peek in the models folder :3
2. Yush, Items are wearable peices of awesomeness.
3. I think you could actually, given the fact you COULD probably open the '.mesh' file in blender. I've tried once, and have succeeded. "I have discovered a way to control the wolf skeleton and make it do anything I want it to do." - SkeeverTail. It can probably be done with ears aswell.
4. Ears aren't items O.o they are things that MUST be added to your character, unless you delete the .mesh in blender, and put in little nubs instead...
*Wave wave* Luv chah blootiful bloo bloo

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other jerk die for his...

OWNER AND
ADMINISTRATOR OF ANTIGUA

Mi wittle DA page:
http://vallezfh.deviantart.com/

Offline Moonwolf678

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Came back after a millenia.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2012, 05:35:26 pm »
I tried making Gryphon ears for felines, to replace large ears(or pointy ears I do not remember)
i got to mesh them but every time I try to put them on my character the game crashes. so I can try to do Lab ears, but they probably won't work.
I need a new signature.

Offline rainpelt

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2012, 11:01:50 am »
k ravenscar, better to have tried and failed than not to have tried at all. Please give it a go, I've seen some of your objects and they are awesome.

(\_/)
(O.o)

Offline Moonwolf678

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Came back after a millenia.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2012, 12:22:45 am »
thanks! :) you actually made me feel better today! just found out after all of the work I did over months was not going to get me The Sims 3.
I need a new signature.