Author Topic: Help?(Solved)  (Read 758 times)

Offline DiriaLunarial

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Help?(Solved)
« on: February 24, 2014, 05:02:46 am »
Okay, so basically the game has started to not respond as soon as I go to run it. I'm pretty sure it's because I tried to use two separate custom particle packs since that is exactly when this starts happening. This has happened to me twice now and was fixed the first time when I reinstalled the game, however, all of the maps I was working on were deleted in the process. I really don't want to do these maps again since they took an extremely long time to set up, is there a way I can fix this entire dilemma without having to redo the maps? Also, I do have back-ups now so I will still have the map files from an earlier date (ie. before the game started crashing).
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 05:18:00 am by Diria »

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: Help?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 05:13:49 am »
Check your Particles, Sky and My_objects folder for any particle duplicates. Pretty much any .particle files with _0, _1 etc at the end and delete them. These duplicates tend to appear when using particles in maps.

If you think it is the particle packs you could try moving their .particle files out of the Feralheart folder and see if the game will open without crashing.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline DiriaLunarial

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Help?
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 05:17:16 am »
Okay thanks

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366