Author Topic: A Questions board/thread?  (Read 4248 times)

Offline Faith.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • pls god tell me its not mondayz xc
    • View Profile
A Questions board/thread?
« on: February 15, 2013, 10:33:23 am »
Hello, floofs.
Recently, I've been having a lot of questions in my mind, but flooding the Game Help thread wouldn't be so nice. Yes, I can put 'em all in one thread, but when I get another one? I'm pretty sure no one would check my thread weekly, or something like that.
Anyway, I don't think people go to the help thread to see questions, but to resolve their problems. If they have questions, they could access that board/thread and see if their question was asked, and if it wasn't, they could ask it.

I honestly would LOVE it if it was implemented.
Have a nice day, floofies.

Offline Riku.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • hella gay
    • View Profile
Re: A Questions board/thread?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 11:30:13 am »
FYI there is a fourm where you can get help or you can message the mods personally
i'm kat and i have an undying love for kingdom hearts & danganronpa. i don't even play fh anymore lmao

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 01:15:54 pm »
I understand what you're trying to say with this Faith. I had a question myself about Feral Heart + a little while back but I didn't know where to post it or who to ask. My question had nothing to do with Game or Forum/Site Help and I didn't want to disturb the mods or admin about it so I was at a loss of where to post it. Still though I don't think a questions thread would be necessary. It might actually confuse things a bit in my opinion. It's probably best to just stick to the Game & Forum/Site help sections since they're help sections regardless and as long as our questions are Feral Heart related they should  fit in even the least bit into one of those sections. Also as Teba said we have quite the team of reliable helpful mods to ask questions to should the need ever arise, and I'm sure they'd be more than willing to answer to their best abilities.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 01:19:13 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline Riku.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • hella gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 09:05:36 am »
FYI there is a fourm where you can get help or you can message the mods personally

Sorry about sounding bossy and a tad rude I was cranky anyway sura is right
i'm kat and i have an undying love for kingdom hearts & danganronpa. i don't even play fh anymore lmao

Offline nicekind

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 39
  • art by WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 10:52:06 am »
I actually agree with Lord...
Because it might get confusing and that thread would be dead in my vision....
shhh noone knows me