Author Topic: Off-Topic Roleplay Section Moderators }Please Read{ [Updated]  (Read 4540 times)

SoulRevenge

I know of several users in whom spend and dedicate a lot of time to the Off-Topic Roleplay Section (Which is often-times not cleaned out, or even payed attention to by those whom do not use it.), and I'm aware that several threads were brought up in the past about a change for the off-topic roleplay section, many in which I believe proposed very good ideas in which were entirely possible, but a lot of these threads' ideas were not even momentarily taken into consideration.

So, how would the idea of having little 'mini-mods' in the Off-Topic Roleplay Section?
I know that there are other threads on the forums in which have mini-mods; mainly reffering to The Ebon Circle's thread, The Voodoo Pride's thread, Contest threads, and what not. Meaning that the Off-Topic roleplay section would have assigned members looking after threads, getting rid of old roleplays in which are dead, and maybe even placing certain things into child-boards which could be created. You get the idea, though.

As for how these 'mini-mods' would be selected,

Well, I guess it would depend on who of those in the off-topic roleplay section seem to be the most mature and dedicated to the thread- sound about right?

I know this may sound like a sort of 'silly' idea or something, since The Off-Topic Rolepay section is not exactly considered a big deal when compared with other parts of the forum, but I think this is a sort of good system.

So, what do you think? Please give your honest opinion on this, I don't care if it's not the same as my view or if it is- I can understand why you would agree or disagree with this.

After some quick talking through Personal Message, me and SoaringAway have 'affilated' this board her 'Revolution for the Off-Topic Roleplay and Literature' thread, which can be found here-

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=31684.0

« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 07:26:07 pm by GavelSwingingBlacki? »

BouncyLion101

Re: Off-Topic Roleplay Section Moderators }Please Read{
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 11:24:39 pm »
I can't really think of anything majorly bad about this, I think it would be really good for the Off-Topic thread to have someone to take care of it.

I totally agree with you on this, it's a good idea. c:

SoulRevenge

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 11:31:21 pm »
Oh~ glad you think this is good then. I kept debating on weither or not to post this, it sounded somewhat far-fetched to me for a few minutes but I eventually just "Screwit,I'mgonnapost"'d

But, yeah; I'm glad you like it! Thank you for your honest opinion! ^^

+Floof

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2013, 11:35:12 pm »
Ohmygerd,Gavel. You totally read me mind! :o I was thinking of this when I first joined FH, I think FH really needs a Roleplaying Moderators, so other things/roleplays can be organized and other stuff. Thank you for this idea. <3 I lovin' it!.

SoulRevenge

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2013, 11:42:08 pm »
Hahah~ Glad you think this, too! xDD. It's good to see that so many other people like this idea.
But yeah, it's good to contribute to the roleplaying section a bit, I guess.

Thanks for agreeing!
/+Floof

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2013, 11:44:49 pm »
You're very welcome and thank you for the floof, floof. ^.^ -Floofs back-

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2013, 11:50:36 pm »
Hory Mudkips-- Blacki, you really read my mind~ This is a /perfect/ idea! owo It'd be great help to clean up which roleplays are dead and leave the ones which aren't so dead, along with organizing roleplays and such. I feel the Off-Topic Roleplay section needs a little bit of dedication as well, and this makes up for an ideal suggestion for a bit of a change to it~

Thank you so much for the awesome idea; I love it~! <3 *tosses floof at*

ヌ - ド ル

SoulRevenge

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2013, 12:01:21 am »
Glad you like it too, Tempy ^^.
It would also help put Work-In-Progress stuff in another category, and for those who want to make polls to see which roleplay would be the most popular, putting those in another board would also probably prevent  stuff from piling up and being slapped to the bottom.

-Tossesfloofback-

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2013, 07:10:16 pm »
As an experienced roleplayer I must say...
YES.
WE NEED THIS.
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

SoulRevenge

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2013, 07:19:54 pm »
In that case,
WarriorMoo.

WELCOME TO THE CLUB.