Author Topic: Tangle's Camera Movements  (Read 2951 times)

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
Tangle's Camera Movements
« on: January 28, 2014, 06:58:47 pm »
Guys! I did a thing.

While messing around, like always, I discovered how the Camera Movements work and thus, this was born.

Here is the preview for the ones currently made. I plan on doing more, which is why I won't release any codes yet. But for now, its progress. I do have to fix a few, name them better, and just get an over all better work for it.

Other than that, what do you think? Any suggestions, tips? If you want a tutorial I may be able to make one. No promises.

I'm shooting to have about 15-20 total. I currently have 11. So yeah ;3

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline Aniuk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • mesh requests? pm me~
    • giddyfox
    • View Profile
Re: Tangle's Camera Movements
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 09:23:52 pm »
Oooh. I really like the scenery ones. These are great! Keep it up, keep updating because I can't wait to see the others! +Floof

sig by pokrova on deviantART

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 09:30:06 pm »
I'm definitely lovin' these so far, especially the "Reveal" one. Never seen that around yet, ey? Can't wait to see the finish of this! <3

Oh yeah... one last question... ;u; what song did you use for this video? Heh...

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2014, 10:10:06 pm »
Oooh. I really like the scenery ones. These are great! Keep it up, keep updating because I can't wait to see the others! +Floof
The Scenery ones are my favorite. I'm hoping to make more of those types. I'll be sure to keep everyone updated.

I'm definitely lovin' these so far, especially the "Reveal" one. Never seen that around yet, ey? Can't wait to see the finish of this! <3

Oh yeah... one last question... ;u; what song did you use for this video? Heh...

I thought it was something different. It's hard to do a 'reveal' without a smooth, precise movement. Otherwise its choppy.

And the song is The Formula of Fear by Hybrid ;D

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 04:42:20 pm »
These are so cool! I wish you luck with the other ones!
So far they are all so pretty! +Floof

Offline Brokami

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2014, 12:17:29 pm »
Give us a quick overview on how to make these, I'd like to try my hand at it.

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2014, 03:00:04 pm »
These are so cool! I wish you luck with the other ones!
So far they are all so pretty! +Floof

Thanks ;3

Give us a quick overview on how to make these, I'd like to try my hand at it.

I did most of it through messing around and repitition. When I learned how to move items on a body it just came to be the same thing as camera movements. Negative numbers affect the direction, lower and higher angles,  the speed. What AutoTrack does and how it can completely change the movement.

[Fixed]
p0=0;0 15 -50
p1=1;0 15 -50

For instance, the first camera movement.(shown above) p0 and p1 are the change of movement. From what I've done, the limit is 0-4, or else it doesn't work correctly. It doesn't have an AutoTrack or HeadTrack because it stands still. There is no movement. Mind you, how you position the camera before using the movie movement is tied in with those Tracks. True or False locks the angle depending on what you're going for. The 0 and 1 before the ; is speed. The p0-4 is order. 0 15 -50 is your directions. They change a lot and nothing is set in stone with them but like with items they are up or down, left or right, back or fowards, depending on the number or negative number you use.

Then you just mess around. Usually once you hit 100, it just repeats. So 110 would be 10. -130 would be -30. You can't really put any numbers over 100. And make sure to remember that AutoTrack, NoAutoTrack, and HeadTrack are important as well. They aren't needed, but they do effect how things look.

That's all I really got on it. I'm not a good teacher. It would probably be better if I did a tutorial. I have livestream so I could do something with that.

Offline Brokami

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2014, 12:10:37 pm »
Maybe we could talk about it on skype.

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile